Sports pundits (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Has Kieran been spurred on by comments made by Joey Barton about meritocracy, the same Joey Barton that somehow blagged his way on to Question time?

SBT

Let’s not be hasty, what if it’s two different Kieran96s with terrible opinions who both bragged about playing football with James Maddison at Cally Park in their schooldays.

Fysnkysc

Let’s not be hasty, what if it’s two different Kieran96s with terrible opinions who both bragged about playing football with James Maddison at Cally Park in their schooldays.
And another.
BTW I never said I played at cally Park, I played against him snd some other academy kids up allen higgs.

Terry Gibson's perm

I see that Aluko is really milking it now, fearing for her life and contacting solicitors plus she has had to escape the country let’s be honest if she walked in front of most people they wouldn’t have a clue who she is.

baldy

I see that Aluko is really milking it now, fearing for her life and contacting solicitors plus she has had to escape the country let’s be honest if she walked in front of most people they wouldn’t have a clue who she is.

At least people have heard of her now because of her pathetic response to all this - plus she probably booked the holiday a while ago anyway

hamertime

Milking it so when she takes him to court she can say she was in fear of her life.

She’s terrible as a pundit and offers nothing. About as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Users who are viewing this thread