Starting season in admin (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

It seems very likely we will start the season in admin even if ACL accept the CVA. Won't this impact on the groundshare? I thought that could only start once we are out of admin?

Presumably that means Appleton is still in charge and will need to take up ACL on their offer to play at the Rioch. If we start the season there how can the FL then say we can play in Northampton as we're not allowed to play at the Ricoh?!

Sky Blues

It seems very likely we will start the season in admin even if ACL accept the CVA. Won't this impact on the groundshare? I thought that could only start once we are out of admin?

Presumably that means Appleton is still in charge and will need to take up ACL on their offer to play at the Rioch. If we start the season there how can the FL then say we can play in Northampton as we're not allowed to play at the Ricoh?!

The way this is going I can see us potentially failing to start the season and being kicked out of the league - or playing early games behind closed doors at Ryton just to fulfil the fixtures and avoid that fate.

jesus-wept

The way this is going I can see us potentially failing to start the season and being kicked out of the league - or playing early games behind closed doors at Ryton just to fulfil the fixtures and avoid that fate.
It was put to me that reversing the Bristol City game to Ashton Gate isn't impossible and has been considered

Sky Blues

It was put to me that reversing the Bristol City game to Ashton Gate isn't impossible and has been considered

That is an option I guess. If OSB's guess was right and we don't leave administration until October that would mean 5-7 games would need reversing. That might be manageable I suppose, but if there was no resolution by Christmas things could be getting desperate... And then there is the question of cup ties.

In an attempt to look on the brightside - if our away form this season is like last season then we could be top and flying before we had to play a home game! :)

Users who are viewing this thread