Starting to smell the coffe yet? (1 Viewer)

I support the Ricoh belonging to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stupot07

No idea fella, I'm not a Wasps supporter but they all seem quite content with the situation!
No you're an impartial observer who decided to join the forum because of a passing interest of the arena..

Hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

No you're an impartial observer who decided to join the forum because of a passing interest of the arena..

Hahahahaha

Who doesn't know a wasps forum exists.....

ranstone

Mind you, it must be comforting for you all that of all the thousands of CCFC supporters who are so outraged a grand total of 44 have voted .... Sums things up really !

Grendel

I read it a few minutes ago Grendel .... Is that OK ?

It's fine by me.

You don't seem to be very convincing in your claim to be just an interested observer in the wasps saga that's all.

Ironic also that you comment I'm CCFC fans having polite debate on their forum while at the same time ignoring the fact this site had had an insect infestation all pathetically pretending to be CCFC fans sympathising with wasps.

You come across as a dickhead to be honest.

skybluedan

SISU brought ccfc at a going concern to make money there is little doubt. They saw a stadium that could be purchased at less than market rate and a club with history at a low ebb in a game flowing with TV money at the top end. Who in life would not do this themselves if they saw a car for example selling for half its true value?

Because ccfc/SISU were quite blatent with their tactics to distress ACL as a business the major shareholders got the hump and with our council became the sworn enemy of SISU because they knew the idiots who ran the Ricoh could not make a success of it without you ur club and we had them on the ropes. To be clear I fundermentally disagree with what SISU did by moving away, but they wanted to prove they were key to the Ricohs success and they were proved very right.

I believe it is at this timeframe the council and associated parties then hawked the facility to anyone to spite SISU and to get it into private hands.

Wasps a club who clearly love money more than sport and fan tradishions, showed up and have had the red carpet rolled out for them and several sweetners thrown in. From reading the news it appears the training ground was is one example.

What stuns me however is how many city fans still see SISU as the issue and the ones that need to move on. Not the hostile insect ridden franchise that has landed on our doorstep with far darker motives for a our football and rugby clubs that they view as a competitor for fan money.

I hope the last few days of news releases has cristalised this for some who were still on the fence about wasps motives.

We are a city with a proud history of producing talent and have a rugby club who also are proud of their place in the sporting fabric of this city.

Wasps have arrived in 2014 with no history, owners more concerned about the numbers than the community and have into the bargain kissed up to the council et al to secure our best sporting asset for peanuts.

How could someone in their right mind think this is not capatilism in sport of the worst kind?

If wasps lost money would they stay or go back to London and their roots? Where would ccfc and cov rugby go? Nowhere is the answer as they are our city clubs and not some plastic travelling circus of mercenaries who hawk their wares to the highest bidder.

I would like to be on a fan task group with the aim of swatting the pests and expose how fake and temporary the love wasps have for ccfc. I am sure there is a company who might chuck a few pounds our way to assis as well.

Hope soulless franchise sport is not something anyone reading this considering supporting next season as it will only lead further to the demise of professional sport in this city as we know it and feed the millionaire owners of wasps.

I will conclude how I started by saying I don't love SISU but they don't threaten the sporting fabric of this city that has produced so much talent and we will have a cov rugby team long after wasps have sold up and found some cheap land to exploit and profiteer from in London.

There all cunts

pete212

SISU brought ccfc at a going concern to make money there is little doubt. They saw a stadium that could be purchased at less than market rate and a club with history at a low ebb in a game flowing with TV money at the top end. Who in life would not do this themselves if they saw a car for example selling for half its true value?

Because ccfc/SISU were quite blatent with their tactics to distress ACL as a business the major shareholders got the hump and with our council became the sworn enemy of SISU because they knew the idiots who ran the Ricoh could not make a success of it without you ur club and we had them on the ropes. To be clear I fundermentally disagree with what SISU did by moving away, but they wanted to prove they were key to the Ricohs success and they were proved very right.

I believe it is at this timeframe the council and associated parties then hawked the facility to anyone to spite SISU and to get it into private hands.

Wasps a club who clearly love money more than sport and fan tradishions, showed up and have had the red carpet rolled out for them and several sweetners thrown in. From reading the news it appears the training ground was is one example.

What stuns me however is how many city fans still see SISU as the issue and the ones that need to move on. Not the hostile insect ridden franchise that has landed on our doorstep with far darker motives for a our football and rugby clubs that they view as a competitor for fan money.

I hope the last few days of news releases has cristalised this for some who were still on the fence about wasps motives.

We are a city with a proud history of producing talent and have a rugby club who also are proud of their place in the sporting fabric of this city.

Wasps have arrived in 2014 with no history, owners more concerned about the numbers than the community and have into the bargain kissed up to the council et al to secure our best sporting asset for peanuts.

How could someone in their right mind think this is not capatilism in sport of the worst kind?

If wasps lost money would they stay or go back to London and their roots? Where would ccfc and cov rugby go? Nowhere is the answer as they are our city clubs and not some plastic travelling circus of mercenaries who hawk their wares to the highest bidder.

I would like to be on a fan task group with the aim of swatting the pests and expose how fake and temporary the love wasps have for ccfc. I am sure there is a company who might chuck a few pounds our way to assis as well.

Hope soulless franchise sport is not something anyone reading this considering supporting next season as it will only lead further to the demise of professional sport in this city as we know it and feed the millionaire owners of wasps.

I will conclude how I started by saying I don't love SISU but they don't threaten the sporting fabric of this city that has produced so much talent and we will have a cov rugby team long after wasps have sold up and found some cheap land to exploit and profiteer from in London.

Astute

I support Ricoh belonging to.... Wasps

After all, they did buy it
And they got the money from. ......

Oh they haven't paid for it. They took out high interest bonds and paid 10m to pay off part of their debts. They have nearly 50m to pay off in 7 years. Or they lose it. So where is the money coming from?

rupert_bear

And they got the money from. ......

Oh they haven't paid for it. They took out high interest bonds and paid 10m to pay off part of their debts. They have nearly 50m to pay off in 7 years. Or they lose it. So where is the money coming from?
Naming rights will
sort half that 50million out

torchomatic

stupot07

No chance the naming rights will go for £25m, plus that won't be paid up front anyway, and the current naming rights are already part of the revenue and funding operating costs, so when they drop they will leave a hole as well, which the new naming rates will need to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread