Statue and gardens latest.. (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Open request to Tim Fisher:

Please let me know the address (email or otherwise) that I can write to to tell you to leave my Brick alone.

Many Thanks!

Ultimately Timmy its fuck all to do with you, you don't own any of it a bit like Coventry City FC, so pack your bags and get lost.

Sub

so now we have a tennant that has not paid the rent trying to take stuff from the landlords property is this not called theft ?

lordsummerisle

so now we have a tennant that has not paid the rent trying to take stuff from the landlords property is this not called theft ?

If people are still going to use the tiresome private house rental analogies, then I wouldn't expect my lawnmower in the garden of a rented house to belong to the person I was renting it from and would take it with me to the next place I moved to.

Sub

If people are still going to use the tiresome private house rental analogies, then I wouldn't expect my lawnmower in the garden of a rented house to belong to the person I was renting it from and would take it with me to the next place I moved to.

i must of missed the bit about private house rentals where did i say that ?:thinking about::thinking about:

Sub

i assumed the statue belonged to the club but the bricks were on the ricoh so belonged to the landlord ?

CovLis86

I bought my brick, with explicit permission and understanding that it was built into the wall of fame a at the ricoh. Therefore, Tim Fisher has zero right to touch it, whatever he thinks. Even if majority say it's fine, I have the right to decide what happens to mine. I'll have it in my garden before it gets moved.

wingy

If they want to move my bricks that will be £100 please!!:jerkit::(:censored::blue::blue::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

simple_simon

Stop moaning about and all get off your arses and do something if you care that much?

Fisher is at the Supporters Club, Freehold Street tonight at 6pm. I have no idea where that is but my Dad knows and will be there letting him know how we all feel.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Mine said "London Brick Company".....

....I've got thousands of them within the Ricoh complex.....and they didn't cost me a penny.....

theferret

Stop moaning about and all get off your arses and do something if you care that much?

Fisher is at the Supporters Club, Freehold Street tonight at 6pm. I have no idea where that is but my Dad knows and will be there letting him know how we all feel.

Just make sure you lock the car.

bamalamafizzfazz

I can't, I'm guarding my brick!!!

Users who are viewing this thread