Steve Evans (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Approached him to be what the new CEO? Wouldn't want him as a manager.

Esoterica

He's notorious for his rubbish. Although Steve Evans is about the only one likely to come here because after Massimo Cellino, SISU will seem quite normal!

Hobo

• Starr quality.

• freddie-starr.jpg

PVA

That guy makes up crap rumours all the time.

As for Evans, I don't want that prick anywhere near the club.

Gazolba

Just read all about him on Wikipedia. He would not be only list of preferred candidates. I'd stick with Mowbray over him.

Grendel

"Sisu have approached him" ...what for, to get him to eat Tim's leftover food???

I think thorn raided that particular larder many years ago

Martin180

Steve Evans is a grade one twat , manages his football teams like a Sunday league manager and behaves like one too .Would divide our fans as much as Marlon King did

WestEndAgro

Steve Evans is a grade one twat , manages his football teams like a Sunday league manager and behaves like one too .Would divide our fans as much as Marlon King did

Steve Evans looks like he has boiled his own head, a bit like Toby Fayre!

Gint11

Steve Evans is a penis. Talks about himself in the third person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyHillsbeard

Danny White's brother is a well respected journo in the north west. I don't think Danny White has ever been right abt any CCFC matter he's ever posted though.

Terry Gibson's perm

As everybody says no thanks I will be getting a couple of quid on him as next manager, just the sort of thing these clowns would do to us.

Warwickhunt

All we would get is a new manager bounce from him win a couple of games and we would go back to square one. TM has the experience and it will come good

Sick Boy

Thorn was a huge hit with most of our fans, it sounds like he'd be well received.

Users who are viewing this thread