Steve Evans (1 Viewer)

Ccfcjml71

Was at the game today watching, in the directors area, read into that what you will.

Pipehitterz

Don't want him anywhere near the club.

Probably won't go again this season if he takes over.

Yeah yeah drama queen. Just can't stand the bloke.
Lol you sound like the drama queen

Who wouldn't want a manager that only has an upward curve to his record?

Pipehitterz

I look at the fact he's an amoral convicted fraudster, with not a hint of remorse for the fact he ended up destroying the football club he claimed to care about.
Looks like he took a fall for the greater good
No jail time and the chairman let him keep his job?
Doesn't sound that bad really, you guys making out that he's some kind of murdering child molester type?
You think everyone in Football is whiter than white?
Ffs your a ccfc fan, if we ever got investigated I can guarantee folk would be in prison and the team relegated from the Football league.

Absolute ridiculous blinkered view

trevelfarandwide

I look at the fact he's an amoral convicted fraudster, with not a hint of remorse for the fact he ended up destroying the football club he claimed to care about.

He's a c**t, without doubt. But...

...if he steered the ship around? Motivated the team, instilled some self-belief in them?

He can't do any financial damage to us, he'd be lucky to fill his pockets at a staff buffet.

Pipehitterz

He took a fall because he's an amoral convicted fraudster.
Seems like it was a scam the whole Club took upon themselves.
He isn't a thief like some are stating on here
He didn't destroy a Club, they got a 4 point deduction and promotion to the Football league
He did take a fall for the Club and got a suspension, which means he received a punishment for a crime.
Also means he has paid for that crime.

You guys live in draconian times, would you not forgive anyone that has been punished accordingly for a crime?

The players didn't seem to mind did they
Ching

SkyblueBazza

His stats are good. Who cares about Boston.
Exactly the kind of comment that gets people such as you up in arms when Arsenal et al fans say it about us...coz we are champagne Charlie Coventry but they are just Bollocksy Boston?!

...onwards & upwards PUSB

skybluegod

People are blaming him for ruining Boston, surely it was the chairman who decided this, and Evans just didn't stop this, he just went along with it? While what he did was morally wrong, it 14/15 years ago? People change... If we have had players that are convicted criminals why can't we have a manager too? I rate him highly as a manager, would welcome him, although still believe TM deserves more of a go.

Chipfat

He's an arrogant corrupt twat. Basically a poor mans Harry Redknapp.

Also, I thought SISU don't care about the club, why would they be lining up a new manager?

If they are linning him up do not be shocked or think it's because they care. It's what they do to keep the fans from asking them questions about how poorly they are at running the club. Always good to misdirect when it's getting on top.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Pretty sure he had agreed terms with Oldham in the summer.
I take it they are not think about sacking their new manager after 8 games?
Or maybe bringing Evans in with him?

Arma murphy vincalot made city tick lastseason until at the halfway stage the over 30 crew came in and fucked up morbray not got a scooby doo one manager not mentioned g alexander cov lad too

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Steve.B50

Don't want him anywhere near the club.

Probably won't go again this season if he takes over.

Yeah yeah drama queen. Just can't stand the bloke.

Got to agree with you.
It's not our Manager that needs changing its the owners.

Users who are viewing this thread