Steve Evans (1 Viewer)

higgs

If we gave him the job after mogga left we wouldn't be rock bottom he has Mansfield in the playoffs now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Made me wonder - I know TF claims he doesn't get paid by CCFC, but if he has a minder(s) follow him about, who pays them? Can't imagine many Chairmen have personal bodyguards where the club doesn't foot the bill? (Or is Hector his minder - in which case, check the accounts for tins of Pal, Winnalot etc!)

The Reverend Skyblue

If we gave him the job after mogga left we wouldn't be rock bottom he has Mansfield in the playoffs now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
That would have took Fisher making a correct decision, which would be his first correct decision since he came to the club

italiahorse

Made me wonder - I know TF claims he doesn't get paid by CCFC, but if he has a minder(s) follow him about, who pays them? Can't imagine many Chairmen have personal bodyguards where the club doesn't foot the bill? (Or is Hector his minder - in which case, check the accounts for tins of Pal, Winnalot etc!)
Is Hector the big guy that stands in the tunnel with the red shirt on ?

skybluebeduff

Tim Fisher has said that the board have failed in the recruitment department, that means him too, he should do the right thing and quit. Pressure should be put on Tim to leave this club, he has failed this City.

Terry Gibson's perm

Hard to prove if the dog food is for Hector as it may be for Joy.

skyblue1991

I said Evans over Slade but was happy with Slade in all honesty.

Been a poor appointment so far though even though it's not his squad.

ajsccfc

I'd bet that Mansfield have helped him to help them, whereas he might not have been given the same here.

ccfc_ukr

No that's Andy Harvey. He stuck the nut on Bellamy in training once!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whats his role at the club? We pick up on him every week, same place, stance, and always in freeking shorts.... even when its Baltic!!

steve82

I said Evans over Slade but was happy with Slade in all honesty.

Been a poor appointment so far though even though it's not his squad.

Evans went to Mansfield a good few weeks before we appointed Slade, like yourself was happy with either.
In hindsight maybe it would of been better to of got Evans in before MV shafted the squad of any confidence. If I recall he was a hugely unpopular choice tho back when TM left late one Tuesday night.

wingy

Hector loves his minced morsels.

rupert_bear

Andy Harvey played for my club years ago, Wood End lad great player as a kid but injury problems took over. Top bloke smart too,been at City years.

KG7

I think he's a kit man or if not an extra pair of hands around the training ground. Great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread