Stevenage Away 5th Oct (1 Viewer)

Moston

Any news on how many tickets sold? - I doubt it'll be as good as Port Vale - but no reason not to hope for a good turn-out?

On a personal note - my first game of the season so I'm rediculously excited about going. (Not able to go very often - caring responsibilities etc).

PUSB.

Suffolkskyblue

Got my tickets yesterday so that's another 3. Hope it's a good turn out - was last year and a good result too.

sky blue john

I booked my ticket this morning direct on the Stevenage website.
There didn't look like there was many available tickets left !!

Moston

I booked my ticket this morning direct on the Stevenage website.
There didn't look like there was many available tickets left !!

Got mine from there too - it looks as if they've only given us 2 blocks behind the goal - last year was a tremendous game and we had all 4 blocks?

Here's to another corker and a City win.

SkyBlueScottie

1st of the season for me, I am attending with 4 others. Cant wait. Apparently there is a social club behind the stand which allows away fans in so would imagine there will be a fair few in there before the game.

Mrpipes

Just looking on their sight now to book a couple , seems plenty left , but not masses , it's been impossible to buy from ccfc since last week , don't know what problems they've had but website and phone has been un contactable , if we're selling the other 2 blocks we ain't going to have sold many , I think we'll full well short of sell out due to the issues

RegTheDonk

Just looking on their sight now to book a couple , seems plenty left , but not masses , it's been impossible to buy from ccfc since last week , don't know what problems they've had but website and phone has been un contactable , if we're selling the other 2 blocks we ain't going to have sold many , I think we'll full well short of sell out due to the issues

Yes, seems via their web site you've got the option to buy "away" tickets. Pity not all the other clubs are doing this.

@WMPCovFc: Over 1100 tickets sold for the away trip to Stevenage. Match day details will follow #pusb #skyblues #CCFC #coventry 5hrs ago

@WMPCovFc: Ticket sales to date - wolves away 19/10 - 2122 sold, Walsall away 26/10 - 787 sold #pusb #skyblues #ccfc 4 hrs ago

Users who are viewing this thread