Stoke City Tickets (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Got mine. Should be a popular game. Only an hour away or so and trains look decent.

Mucca Mad Boys

Fucked it - I'm in the 1000 point window but my brother is on 930... So waited for the 1400 window and looked around 14:25 and all the tickets seem to be gone!

Brighton Sky Blue

Went on at 1400 and got 2 tickets. I’m just over 1000 points, wife is 900 so needed to wait for that one to open.

Mucca Mad Boys

Fucked it - I'm in the 1000 point window but my brother is on 930... So waited for the 1400 window and looked around 14:25 and all the tickets seem to be gone!
Update: after relentlessly refreshing for 20-30m, I seized the opportunity to get the one ticket that came available!

Mucca Mad Boys on tour 😂

Tommo1993

I bought 2 at just gone 5pm. Why? Because I wasn’t even aware they were on sale! Close one.

Covkid1968#

Just bought 2

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Still pairs of seats together available. Not too many left though as think they're selling back row to front and it offered me row 9 in the last block...

Covkid1968#

Well done SBA!!!!

Ino it’s a bit of long shot but anyone selling tickets for Stoke away? I need 4 if possible! Don’t mind paying abit more then ticket price :)

Users who are viewing this thread