Stokes ban (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Does anyone know what happens with Stokes and that suspension from the FA he got?

Has he already served whilst off injured, or does he have to come back play a game then the ban starts?

CJ_covblaze

It was served at the start of the season.

stevefloyd

Nearly but not quite...I think if I was him and seen the predicament of the team I wouldn't rush back either

Nick

Administrator
Should have sued the arse off Blackpool for the state of the pitch he injured himself on.

they should have been wearing hiking boots.

fernandopartridge

Should have sued the arse off Blackpool for the state of the pitch he injured himself on.

they should have been wearing hiking boots.

That pitch would've been commonplace even 20 years ago. Like wingy has said, the way it was dealt with in the immediate aftermath was wrong.

fernandopartridge

Didn't it take them a while to sort it out? Can't really remember.

I've got mixed up, he had an injury earlier on in the season which he played with rather than getting it sorted. He then got this one at Blackpool, the club's own doctors ruled out long term damage but were clearly wrong. He's been out for 9 months! I do believe we miss him, Page isn't as good as Stokes, particularly on covering in behind.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

As the weeks go by I'm more convinced he's getting sold.

A player that hasn't played isn't going to be so missed by an angry mob of fans.

The whole thing isn't right, he was never supposed to be out this long. I reckon there is already an agreement in place and he's training normally to keep himself fit. Even if it isn't millions (it won't be) - SISU aren't ones to turn down any sort of quick buck.

georgehudson

So, the question still remains, , When is CS likely to be back ?
& While we're at it, whatever happened to Kwame Thomas ?

stupot07

So, the question still remains, , When is CS likely to be back ?
& While we're at it, whatever happened to Kwame Thomas ?
Pretty sure Thomas is out for the season, he had surgery 7-8 weeks ago, quite a nasty injury, can't remember what exactly he did.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread