Stuart Linnell here, if anyone wants to talk (1 Viewer)

SLOnAir

On here for about half an hour if anyone wants to talk. No problem if you don't.

Grendel

I assume this is a joke?

lifelongcityfan

why do you say sisu admit they have made mistakes, when to my knowledge they have made no such admission? what mitakes have they admitted to? how do tehy expect to learn?

SLOnAir

No joke. I am for real, and I am happy to respond to sensible points, but if it's only going to be abusive, I won't bother.

DaleM

So . What exactly is your personal opinion of the shenanigans playing out at our football club Mr Linnell.

SLOnAir

why do you say sisu admit they have made mistakes, when to my knowledge they have made no such admission? what mitakes have they admitted to? how do tehy expect to learn?

Tim Fisher has said twice in interviews with me (& may have said as much others) that Sisu made horrendous errors in the early years of their ownership. As I understand it, that is why the person then leading for them at CCFC is no longer involved.

ccfc92

Tim Fisher has said twice in interviews with me (& may have said as much others) that Sisu made horrendous errors in the early years of their ownership. As I understand it, that is why the person then leading for them at CCFC is no longer involved.

is the threat of playing away from the ricoh genuine?

lifelongcityfan

what errors exactly? its all to bland..like a politician saying sorry...why didnt you ask him to be more specific? and what lessons have they learnt?

Regis87

What do you anticipate happening regarding a take over , Ricoh , Walsall ?
Please tell me Sisu are going

Johnnythespider

Do you think PH4 offers a viable alternative to sisu, and can you qualify your reply. P.S i had an idea for a show you could present in a thread on here a few weeks back, it would be called Linnells late night love in, what do you think ?

SLOnAir

you have stated on air that you talk to people at the club, but cannot reveal information

I talk to people from all sides regularly. There are some who prefer not to talk to me but will talk to others. That is their prerogative. Often we (journalists) are given information "off the record" which makes it difficult and sometimes impossible to report straight away. In situations like this, with many complex legal issues involved, it can be extremely difficult at times.

Voice_of_Reason

I repeat .. why didn't you ask Tim Fisher if any assets had been transferred from CCFC Ltd into Coventry City (Holdings) ltd and if so, when.

Grendel

When you lived in Allesley Green what breed were your 2 dogs?

Users who are viewing this thread