Stuart Pearce (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Another defeat so the return to Forest isn't turning out as expected.Another good footballer in my mind who is seen as a good manager but is he ? And there's Paul Ince who gets jobs but why ? Be a good player in your career and you'll do okay as your name will open doors it seems !

junglej13

Ask Man City fans their views on Pearce. Season ticket holders I think saw Man City score 1 goal under his tenure between new year and the end of the season. Loves a strong midfield ala Chris Coleman which basically consists of 5 holding men who would happily never have a shot. His teams play horrifically turgid football.

bringbackrattles

Ask Man City fans their views on Pearce. Season ticket holders I think saw Man City score 1 goal under his tenure between new year and the end of the season. Loves a strong midfield ala Chris Coleman which basically consists of 5 holding men who would happily never have a shot. His teams play horrifically turgid football.
It seems he's just lucky in getting manager jobs as his c.v. is poor.Wenger,Mourinho are successful bosses but never played the game at a decent level.Then you've got the likes of Psycho,Coleman,Keane,ince,Strachan,Reid,who get top jobs but are rubbish managers !

Users who are viewing this thread