Stuart Richards Tribute at Game (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I know it was mentioned in the other thread about it happening but thought it is worth it's own thread. He's the poor bloke who was killed by the people driving the wrong way up the motorway with the caravan. Also a ST Holder.

DqSsZDyWsAA0FD9.jpg:large

Sky Blue Harry H

So sad, poor bloke (and family). We should spread the word - I'm in Block 17 too, so made me wonder if I'd seen him at some point - I guess a lot of us on here see each other, without ever knowing who's who.

kg82

Sorry, I live abroad so I haven’t heard anything about this. People travelling the wrong way up the motorway with a caravan... how? Poor guy.

oucho

There was a video on Facebook showing dashcam footage from another car, slightly ahead of Stuart Richards. The big car pulling the caravan sears past, with other cars veering desperately out of the way of the oncoming vehicle. Really really shocking - it could literally have been any of us, just driving along and then from nowhere you're flattened by something entirely out of your control. God bless him.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just bumped this to remind anybody that hadn't seen it - hopefully the tribute on the screen will help too.

Users who are viewing this thread