Stupid Facebook Mowbray Rumour (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Anyone know where the Mowbray about to walk rumour has come from that seems to be all over the Cov Facebook pages ?

I'm the first one to berate people for taking Twitter and Facebook rumours as gospel nevertheless it has got me quite uneasy, just wondered if anyone knew where it's stemmed from ?

CovisGod

That's what I mean ? Why now ? I've seen three separate people asking if it's true Mowbrays walked after the game, just wondered if anyone could shed some light on why ?

MatthewWallis

I honestly thought Mowbray didn't look bothered tonight. Sat down with his hands on his head for most of the game.

Having said that, I think this rumour is probably made up

quinn1971

Think it's based on because he didn't give a interview after the game and looked a bit " pissed off" on the bench, wouldn't
Read too much into it

CovisGod

Thought it must be shite,

Just seen some folks saying it's all fans were talking about as they were leaving the ground, that they'd heard he'd walked straight after the game.

CovisGod

All on the Coventry Fans Forum -

Mowbray on the verge of walking out is the talk on fans lips coming out the Ricoh this evening! No pre match conference and no funds to buy players! Don't blame him if he does!

rummers going round mowbrays gone

Anyone heard Mowbray is on the verge of walking out?

Nick

Administrator
If this isn't true, I'd be very suspicious of all the rumours coming out recently. Almost as if some sort of news is going to come out about something like last time.

MatthewWallis

If this isn't true, I'd be very suspicious of all the rumours coming out recently. Almost as if some sort of news is going to come out about something like last time.

Or probably nothing will come out at all. It's quite easy to come up with believable rumours when things aren't looking good

quinn1971

It wouldn't be a suprise would it, he's missed out on all his first choice players, doesn't look like we'll be getting any loans of the quality we had last season, can't see him walking after 2 games though, 3 maybe ?

Bob Latchford

Anyone know where the Mowbray about to walk rumour has come from that seems to be all over the Cov Facebook pages ?

I'm the first one to berate people for taking Twitter and Facebook rumours as gospel nevertheless it has got me quite uneasy, just wondered if anyone knew where it's stemmed from ?
An experienced manager , working with both hands tied behind his back , both legs tied , his knacker sack tied - could well be true,

Nick

Administrator
An experienced manager , working with both hands tied behind his back , both legs tied , his knacker sack tied - could well be true,

Bob's at home beating one off over this rumour, probably going to ring Juggy up to go all out.

Still not bothered looking at the match thread though?

cmoncity

Aidan from the telegraph has pretty much said rumours were rubbish.TM very upbeat about situation. Hes just told me
On twitter we have actual signings not loans coming in the building this week.#PUSB

georgehudson

imho, the hierarchy of CCFC really do need to have a look in the mirror, if you have been fortunate enough to secure the services of a team of TM, MV, & JC, then the relevant support should be given,
after all the question must surely be that the likes of Clarke, Dulieu, Clouting, Igwe, Labowic, Waggott etc., have done little for CCFC

Bob Latchford

imho, the hierarchy of CCFC really do need to have a look in the mirror, if you have been fortunate enough to secure the services of a team of TM, MV, & JC, then the relevant support should be given,
after all the question must surely be that the likes of Clarke, Dulieu, Clouting, Igwe, Labowic, Waggott etc., have done little for CCFC
Ten out of ten sir !

rupert_bear

Always suspicious of these types of rumours especially when things aren't going too well, let's see if there are these signings also being rumoured. We have the mysterious Brody making an appearance also. All will be denied but I suspect there's no smoke without fire

ccfcway

no money to work with, yet signed a west ham youngster yesterday and a announcement today...

hmm

Users who are viewing this thread