Summer transfer window 2024 (18 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Judging by what we need this is my ideal window based on who Saddle has said is on their way out (+12m from Gyok)
Out
Simon Moore (free)
Luis Binks (end of loan)
Jamie Allen (500k)
Liam Kelly (free)
Callum O’hare (free)
Matty Godden (500k)
Jake Bidwell (750k)
Justin Obikwu (loan)
Dermi Lusala (loan)
Jack Burroughs (loan)

In
Paddy McNair (free)
Michal Helik (2m)
Sam McCallum (free)
Cody Drameh (free)
Hector Kyprianou (750k)
Alan Browne (free)
(Only if Sheaf goes: Juninho Bacuna (3m))
Zian Flemming (5m)
Sorba Thomas (3m)
Daniel Jebbison (free)
(Pad out with 1/2 top quality loan/s)
Jesus wept thank god you aren't negotiating

Balli001

Viktor Johannsson apparently has a £1m relegation release clause. I know he dropped a stinker against us but I’d be all over that deal if we could ship out Wilson.
So will most of the championship and i imagine some premier league sides as well

Hincha

The free transfer market looks particularly strong this summer. Be interesting to see if we can pick any of them up.

Just think the parachute teams will be able to offer a superior wage package.

mark82

Unless Sporting accept the 2 player plus cash deal offered by Chelsea, apparently. Then Cov get about £2 million
The 2 players are given a value as part of the deal. Either way, anyone who meets his release clause can take him so wouldn't worry too much about that.

skybluecam

Genuinely think we should have gotten Brekalo in the last window, I’m still convinced he’d be a rock at the back and have the ability to drive forward, something we don’t do enough of.
Been watching the Norwegian prem a lot? 😂😂😂😂

can you please not talk out of your arse for once

Balli001

Why? Because he buys free drinks? We need clean sheets and he has visited the back of the net far too many times this season. Not an upgrade IMO
He is behind Rotherhams defence. He would be an upgrade

BlueSkiesForever

Been watching the Norwegian prem a lot? 😂😂😂😂

can you please not talk out of your arse for once

Nah I haven’t been but he’s not even playing for a Norwegian team? I’m saying we should have gotten him in the last window when the opportunity was there, now he’s at Orlando we’re obvs not going to get him. Not sure what your point is here.

Balli001

Nah I haven’t been but he’s not even playing for a Norwegian team? I’m saying we should have gotten him in the last window when the opportunity was there, now he’s at Orlando we’re obvs not going to get him. Not sure what your point is here.
The point is you have no idea how good he would have been if you havent watched him regularly

skybluecam

You haven’t watched him so you have no idea how good he is or how he plays.

Also, there’s plenty to criticise our centre backs for but one thing they’re actually pretty good at is going forward with the ball and driving us up the pitch.

Skyblue Bangkok

I
The 2 players are given a value as part of the deal. Either way, anyone who meets his release clause can take him so wouldn't worry too much about that.
Would be surprised if Sporting except cash plus how players in exchange they rarely take players as part of the deal.

Skyblue Bangkok

P
Palmer is an interesting one, could see him shipped out this summer

Only 1 year left on his current deal and he thinks he can earn more...I don't

OK with this.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I don't think he's that good and if he went would not care . Has one or two good games and then about 6 average ones. Scored a great goal against Hull but was pants the rest of the game.

Trueskyblue20

Only 1 year left on his current deal and he thinks he can earn more...

Wouldn’t mind this at all.

Seems a really nice bloke and is a good squad player to have around but I think we can do much better.

He has moments of magic where he can look premier league quality but unfortunately that is only around 1% of the time and others he can look a complete liability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

skyblue_55

I would like to think that Dean Austin has another good look , in the far east market .
We know Saka wasn’t the player that they went to watch , but there must be more gems over there , at very reasonable prices ?

BlueSkiesForever

You haven’t watched him so you have no idea how good he is or how he plays.

Also, there’s plenty to criticise our centre backs for but one thing they’re actually pretty good at is going forward with the ball and driving us up the pitch.
Yeah fair enough, my view is only based on highlight reels but I just get the feeling he’s decent, it’s just a punt, not saying he would have been essential to us.

I know I think we need a new defender but I’m not overly bothered if we don’t get one, I think it’s just good to have options for when we get injuries/suspensions. I think at times Kitching and Thomas have looked class, my main gripe is the midfield tbh, bar Sheaf it’s a real sub-par midfield for a top 6 championship team.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If he wants a new deal then my suggestion is that he can be offered £30k, but each month it gets put in the Crystal Dome and he has a minute to grab as much of it has he can.

When he complains that seems unnecessarily elaborate and unproductive, we just reply "now you know what it feels like!"

Users who are viewing this thread