Summer transfer window 2024 (42 Viewers)

Gint11

Amazes me the number of fans who think our defence is poor yet don’t want Bidwell to leave and want us to sign Binks.

I don’t think just changing Collins is the answer ….

So for me, the defence is poor. Goals conceded is a problem this year and plenty were soft. We have 2 young CBs that make rookie errors, we need an experienced CB in there, like what Fadz was before he got too old.
We need a new keeper. Collin’s is making the errors that Moore was making. He’s getting picked because he can play out and collect crosses better.
Both departments need a shake up. A solid defence with the goals we’ve scored (70 is it?) probably would be playoff contention.

Great_Expectations

Lots of Rudoni opinions on here. I really like him, under MR/AV I think he’ll really push on.

The lack of goals stat thrown around can be caveated by the team and system he plays in. He’s got bags of potential.

Saying that, I wouldn’t want him as the marquee attacking signing. But him to cover 10/wings depending on our system is a great signing.

Viktor17

What happened with Simon Moore - appreciate was off field that started downturn, late to party on that? He’s was excellent in his first season, thought we finally cracked GK!

Winny the Bish

Any players from the relegated clubs we should look at?

Rotherham: Johannsson.
Huddersfield: Sorba Thomas. Helik? (Might be too slow for a 4atb) Rudoni? (Not a fan personally)
Birmingham: Laird, Miyoshi, Paik.

skybluecam

So for me, the defence is poor. Goals conceded is a problem this year and plenty were soft. We have 2 young CBs that make rookie errors, we need an experienced CB in there, like what Fadz was before he got too old.
We need a new keeper. Collin’s is making the errors that Moore was making. He’s getting picked because he can play out and collect crosses better.
Both departments need a shake up. A solid defence with the goals we’ve scored (70 is it?) probably would be playoff contention.
Half the teams in the playoffs have conceded more goals than us 🤷‍♂️

I'd rather see us score 80 and concede 60 than 70 and 50. If you want autos you need to score more than 70 anyway.

Brighton Sky Blue

Huddersfield: Sorba Thomas. Helik? (Might be too slow for a 4atb) Rudoni? (Not a fan personally)
Jay Stansfield would be an interesting one to look at depending on what Fulham's plans for him are.

TomRad85

You've got Rotherham and Huddersfield spot on tbh. Blues I dunno, there's probably a couple but I'm too busy laughing at them to think about it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

Amazes me the number of fans who think our defence is poor yet don’t want Bidwell to leave and want us to sign Binks.

I don't think the midfield in front of them has been as good as last year which I think is also a contributing factor imo

shmmeee

He's deluded if he thinks he earns more somewhere else.

I'd be staggered if a championship club came in for him and by the sounds of it he isn't prepared to drop into league 1

If the Wrexham rumours are true then both are probably right. How he’s going to beat the £130k/week wages I’m assured he’s on here though I’m not sure.

MrBlueFace

Chris Willock was the name doing the rounds today. Decent player. Was chatting to a few City players after the game too.

long way home

Out
COH, Kelly, Moore,

Sell
Godden, Palmer, Bidwell, Wilson, Sheaf.

Build on
Thomas, Milan, Torp, Tatsu, Wright, Simms, Mason Clark and Eccles,

Need to see improvement with Kitching, Tavares, JDS, Burroughs, Howley, Obikwu.

Question marks, Lats, Allen and Collins

Names
Binks, Leonard, B Whiteman, Patino, Rudoni, McCallum, Brodie Spencer, Helik, Creswell,
Browne, Bowler, Dembele. Azeez. J Williams, Brahima Diarra, Mowat.

I think we should use the loan market better as well especially in Jan window.

Deity

Chris Willock was the name doing the rounds today. Decent player. Was chatting to a few City players after the game too.
Linked with him in the past so could have some truth.

I don’t think he’s better than Wright or Tats but would provide competition.

Marty

Lee Buchanan? I don't ever recall watching him and thinking he's a good player, but he gets rave reviews from the Blues fans at work.

Sanderson blows hot and cold at times, but he looks better than what we have when he's on it.

no_loyalty

Lee Buchanan? I don't ever recall watching him and thinking he's a good player, but he gets rave reviews from the Blues fans at work.

Sanderson blows hot and cold at times, but he looks better than what we have when he's on it.
I think we were linked with Buchanan previously, before he went to play abroad.

TomRad85

Watching EMC in the playoff semi tonight. Also keeping an eye on Kyprianou who I’m already convincing myself is the Sheaf replacement
Watch Burrows too, fuck it just watch the lot of them.

no_loyalty

Watch Burrows too, fuck it just watch the lot of them.

Let’s nab their head of recruitment too, keeps finding all these talented players.

AOM

Hope we get some good songs with whoever we get. I’m going to copyright report every YouTube video of a Cov fan with an acoustic and report that twat with the kid who “made up” the Vik song just to be safe.

Was for some reason hoping the old Sakamoto song would catch on in his absence.
It all came flooding back at the end of the game today

SHUNT31

Sorry but Collins is dreadful. He has such poor technique for a GK and looks so awkward anytime he makes a save.

Bidwell would be a good squad player but ideally need someone of a similar ilk to MVE on the left.

Binks imo is better than Kitching and would be a good investment.

Users who are viewing this thread