Summer transfer window 2024 (8 Viewers)

Senior Vick from Alicante

and who is that
The rumours on the released are supposed to be Kelly, Ohare, Moore. Wilson, Godden, Bidders Lati and Palmer have been told that if offers come in they can move on. Twitter again but the names of possible signings from my earlier post that Saddle agreed with came form the same bloke.

Ccfcisparks

Odd that the wonderful Lati has been told he can go! The armchair experts on here were telling me he was worth £5m.

SleepyGinger

Browne would show some serious ambition. Ryan Lowe said a few weeks ago he’d been offered the biggest deal in the clubs history apparently.

Mucca Mad Boys

Browne is very very likely. Fantastic signing that if we can get it over the line

McCallum also edging closer
Browne is a leader, agree it would be a fantastic signing. It’s well and good signing players ‘to the model’ but it would be foolish to have no experience around them. We’ve lost/losing all our ‘leaders’ this summer and that’s assuming Sheaf stays.

However, I am confused, why does McCallum want to rejoin us? That would be a better signing than Burrows, he’s established himself as a good LB in the division defensively.

cstring82

Mcnair would be a great signing now. Can cover CDM and CB. Would probably mean our midfield is strong enough outside of an extra number 10
If I recall correctly one of the only games where Vik was quiet was against him, can’t remember which just remember him having nothing in terms of good chances

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

If I recall correctly one of the only games where Vik was quiet was against him, can’t remember which just remember him having nothing in terms of good chances
He was good against Gyokeres in both play off games right up until he got booked along with his centre back partner. That booking really opened the game up for us

Mucca Mad Boys

I really don't want Bidwell to go. So superior to JDS I just can't get my head around it.
Well, JDS is under contract for 3 seasons and Bidwell’s expires next year. He’s obviously a solid player and he doesn’t want to be a backup option.

The people saying ‘get rid’ of JDS as if it’s an easy task. Even if we let him go for a free, someone needs to pay his wages.

Blind-Faith

A player I’d like to see us take a punt on is Sinclair Armstrong. He’s very raw but would be a good impact sub I reckon
Said this to my mate last game of the season, he has all the attributes to be a hell of a player. Always looked useful when I’ve seen him on TV

Tea & Busquets

I think we need some defenders. Paddy McNair is available, good seasoned pro at this level.
@Tea & Busquets who else could we potentially look at?
Free wise ? Cuz I can give you a gazillion names if not🤣 My personal top choice for a non left footed first team cb is also McNair if that helps. We need some solid experience in the back, Fadz has left a gaping hole in the back

Martw

The rumours on the released are supposed to be Kelly, Ohare, Moore. Wilson, Godden, Bidders Lati and Palmer have been told that if offers come in they can move on. Twitter again but the names of possible signings from my earlier post that Saddle agreed with came form the same bloke.
All personal opinions but I’m surprised at Lati if indeed he is on the list

Users who are viewing this thread

• KM85