Sun Reporters (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Has anybody else seen about Sun Reports apparently knocking on Gazza's door and leaving beer outside and stuff to try and get a picture?

CpVGfKTWcAAnEBp.jpg

Otis

Disgraceful. Why does anyone buy papers like this and does anyone actually stop when they hear stories like this?

I remember the Liverpool Hillsborough thing and that's it. Why don't we all as individuals show a bit of moral fibre and say we will not accept this.

A lot less people reading these papers and they will have to change their ways.

vow

wow, scummy tactics, leave the fella alone, he's got enough demons to fookin deal with already!

Pipehitterz

stories like this have been around forever, i half remember an interview with a famous couple, thay said the press would tell them they hope their kids die, and that his mrs was a slag an stuff just to get a bite

nasty nasty bottomfeeders

Nick

Administrator
stories like this have been around forever, i half remember an interview with a famous couple, thay said the press would tell them they hope their kids die, and that his mrs was a slag an stuff just to get a bite

nasty nasty bottomfeeders

I'd just sit in my house calm, make a phone call and have them taken away or something.

Or I'd just reverse it and find out where they lived and sit outside abusing them :)

James Smith

I know a story about a celebrity (but not who it was) who had a couple of members of the media camped opposite their door in the USA. Their solution was to call their neighbours, ask them to call the police and say that there were some suspicious characters parked outside their home. Police turned up and told them to piss off.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I hate the Sun and all it stands for. It claims to be a "family newspaper", but they're wrong on both counts. It sure as hell ain't for no 'family' and as for a 'newspaper', I've seen better news reported in a neighbourhood magazine! I haven't looked at this rag for about 30 years and never will. It's for chavs and benefit scroungers!

Users who are viewing this thread