Support the club! (1 Viewer)

pw362

2 months rent on the Ricoh still owed m8.....Last years Kit not been paid...Caterers not been paid....anything else m8?
Ok caught me out on this!! Although I think rent has been with held as bargaining chip to get it reduced.

canleykid

What exactly is your problem?
I'll tell you mine...Lack of input from SISU=No players coming in=squad being sold bit by bit by SISU=No cover for injured players=Academy kids being brought in=No experienced players=Team not good enough to compete with average sides=One win away from home=not enough points to stay in the Championship=Relegation=SISU are responsible for our situation=Will they do anything about?= I don't think so!!!
Roll on next season, when I can spend even more money....at away games!
So what's ur point ........ha ha only joking I agree 100% with you

Sky Blue Kid

Ok caught me out on this!! Although I think rent has been with held as bargaining chip to get it reduced.

I tend to agree with what you've said, but You're hardly going to get a reduction in the rent by withholding the money.
Don't forget SISU have done nothing but tell lies since they put their foot through the door of the Ricoh.
One of the biggest lies was...."We have got £10m, which is half of the £20m needed for half share in the Ricoh.
Yet they don't pay their bills....if not on time..not at all!!!;)

skybluesteve76

I'll tell you mine...Lack of input from SISU=No players coming in=squad being sold bit by bit by SISU=No cover for injured players=Academy kids being brought in=No experienced players=Team not good enough to compete with average sides=One win away from home=not enough points to stay in the Championship=Relegation=SISU are responsible for our situation=Will they do anything about?= I don't think so!!!

I don't agree. So let's agree to disagree. I'll go home and away. You'll go away (and not see us win( :)

All the best

Grendel

I assume though if we play Man Utd away in the F A Cup you will decline to attend as SISU will pick up 25% of the attendance money?

Sky Blue Kid

I assume though if we play Man Utd away in the F A Cup you will decline to attend as SISU will pick up 25% of the attendance money?

I would have to bite the bullet...25%(In my eyes) would be better than 75%. After all, the Club wouldn't see a penny of it would they!:blue:

Sky Blue Kid

I don't agree. So let's agree to disagree. I'll go home and away. You'll go away (and not see us win( :)

All the best

Show me where in my last post I'm wrong?!?! SISUs' distinct LACK of investment is the problem, and if you and Torchomatic can't see that....Then I feel really sorry for your "Lack of vision"

torchomatic

I buy a season ticket for the club I support and you feel sorry for my ''lack of vision''. Unbelievable.

skybluesteve76

Show me where in my last post I'm wrong?!?! SISUs' distinct LACK of investment is the problem, and if you and Torchomatic can't see that....Then I feel really sorry for your "Lack of vision"

Mate. Your just making it up as you go along now. Your contradictions are amazing. I never once said you were wrong, I'm just trying to understand where your coming from. I will buy my ST so I can go and support my team in there quest to win football matches, that isn't a lack of vision it's just what I do.

All the best

Sky Blue Kid

Mate. Your just making it up as you go along now. Your contradictions are amazing. I never once said you were wrong, I'm just trying to understand where your coming from. I will buy my ST so I can go and support my team in there quest to win football matches, that isn't a lack of vision it's just what I do.

All the best

Where have I contradicted myself...MATE?..As for "Trying to see where I'm coming from"....Don't you find it strange that 4 or 5 posters can?

Sky Blue Kid

Ah yes, the sacking of Dowie. The one good news story of the last five years.

One question.....out of all that was written in my post, why did you pick that one item out, when you could have expressed your opinion on ALL of it?
Shall I answer it for you?....You picked "Dowie" because you cannot disprove the rest of the statement. Ever since, both you and skybluesteve have got a problem with my posts..Why?
Could it be there is a "clique" on these forums?..."Let's have a go at the new posters" or "He's got a view we don't like" let's hound him. I've spoken to some people who have had similar problems as me, from the Telegraph forum site with posters in a "Clique"...HTO, Mrs Angry etc,etc.................... Strange all four of them were BANNED from the forum site!
Why?.....They had differing views from that of the "Clique"
So I'm now waiting for my "Ban"

torchomatic

Oh whatever. Nothing to do with you or cliques or new posters.

I just disliked Dowie. Simple.

The Reverend Skyblue

skybluekid, i don't think there's any clique's on here , but i may be wrong.
One of my biggest bugbears about any forum site is when people hound you and call you names because you have a different opinion. I don't give a rats arse who likes or dislikes my opinion, just give it and move on.

Like i say i really don't like it if they abuse you because you disagree, this forum is a lot better than a lot that i've seen over the last 2/3 years.
Just say what you want , everyones opinion i respect on here, as long as your not called stupid or worse when views differ

The Rev

skybluesteve76

Skybluekid, there are no cliques on here. Nothing to do with being a new poster either. I thought we were debating and having an opinion. That's the joy of this forum, alot of differing opinions.

All the best

Astute

One question.....out of all that was written in my post, why did you pick that one item out, when you could have expressed your opinion on ALL of it?
Shall I answer it for you?....You picked "Dowie" because you cannot disprove the rest of the statement. Ever since, both you and skybluesteve have got a problem with my posts..Why?
Could it be there is a "clique" on these forums?..."Let's have a go at the new posters" or "He's got a view we don't like" let's hound him. I've spoken to some people who have had similar problems as me, from the Telegraph forum site with posters in a "Clique"...HTO, Mrs Angry etc,etc.................... Strange all four of them were BANNED from the forum site!
Why?.....They had differing views from that of the "Clique"
So I'm now waiting for my "Ban"

Try mellowing out.

If anyone can't handle the thought of a difference of opinion then they shouldn't post. Anyone doing name calling should grow up. Name calling normally starts where someone wants to get a point accross, but does not have enough intelligence to articulate what they want to say, or are chatting sh!t and have been shown to be doing so and are left without a valid point to put accross. It only winds people up and escalates ill feeling. It has even got me going a few times and I am quite placid most of the time.

Brighton Sky Blue

Back when I used to be a Facebooker I posted a fair bit on the club's page-and the amount of stick I got for writing properly put me off it completely. This forum's got its fair share of idiots but it's the first I've seen (aside the old GMK) where people put together coherent arguments and generally write well; and even if people aren't the most articulate they're a decent bunch and make the place fun to use.

Covstu

There are some silly idiots on most forums unfortunately that hammer people If they do not conform to the views. Saying that I don't see this with the likes of torch etc, I don't agree with him on some areas, some I do but that's football for you!

Problem with forums is that things can come across in different ways and not necessarily the way intended, don't take it personally

Grendel

I would have to bite the bullet...25%(In my eyes) would be better than 75%. After all, the Club wouldn't see a penny of it would they!:blue:

Wow you really are a principled protester. Hard to tell you and Nelson Mandela apart.

Sky Blue Kid

skybluekid, i don't think there's any clique's on here , but i may be wrong.
One of my biggest bugbears about any forum site is when people hound you and call you names because you have a different opinion. I don't give a rats arse who likes or dislikes my opinion, just give it and move on.

Like i say i really don't like it if they abuse you because you disagree, this forum is a lot better than a lot that i've seen over the last 2/3 years.
Just say what you want , everyones opinion i respect on here, as long as your not called stupid or worse when views differ

The Rev
Hey REV!!!......................you were saying,

from Skybluesteve................Yes I was there to see us relegated! Your missing my point or ignoring it?!
I'm saying that surely any Cov fan would go if for arguements sake we needed to win our last home game to go up automatically. I do t believe anybody would be that stupid and stubborn to miss that.

All the best

Grendel

Hey REV!!!......................you were saying,

from Skybluesteve................Yes I was there to see us relegated! Your missing my point or ignoring it?!
I'm saying that surely any Cov fan would go if for arguements sake we needed to win our last home game to go up automatically. I do t believe anybody would be that stupid and stubborn to miss that.

All the best

The Tollpuddle Martyrs would be proud - go for it.

Sky Blue Kid

Try mellowing out.

If anyone can't handle the thought of a difference of opinion then they shouldn't post. Anyone doing name calling should grow up. Name calling normally starts where someone wants to get a point accross, but does not have enough intelligence to articulate what they want to say, or are chatting sh!t and have been shown to be doing so and are left without a valid point to put accross. It only winds people up and escalates ill feeling. It has even got me going a few times and I am quite placid most of the time.

For some reason, I've been chased through these forums by skybluesteve, I've NEVER forced my opinions on anyone, but because my thoughts on SISU differ from his, I feel I've been hounded by him. As one poster said to him, "It's your way or the highway", and he was a "Cock" for the way he acts towards other posters.....He's right. He taunts people, and tries to wind them up. If you're reading this Skybluesteve, leave it go NOW!

Brighton Sky Blue

All part of online forums SBK-take people's comments with a pinch of salt! Better be dictated what to do by the wife than a mardy ex ;)

thorninmyside

Sorry for being sceptical, but i believe the vast majority of the 'I'm not giving any money to SISU' brigade choose not to go to home games beacuse of reasons such as laziness, finance, poor performances, no atmosphere, unavailability or no real method of getting there. But rather than admit to any of the above for fear of being called a bad supporter, they justify this with a 'money to SISU' claim. Not everyone, but i bet a large chunk.

your right of course. im one of them for definate.. a bad supporter .. then again i rather simply admit to the fact im not paying a penny to watch crap. id rather go and watch a good pub team. love sisu MUTTON OUT

thorninmyside

this forum is tons better than the old cet one where it was ran by what seemed geriatric nazis. i used to hate it when some silly old git would complain about mispelling and punctuation. loved torchonmatics posts on there. hated moffs and the rest in there were all basically wankers.

)taking advantage of the nice easy feeling going down in here)

Users who are viewing this thread