Supporters forum 17th January (2 Viewers)

Cov_92

I think he means there being offers like BOGOF etc to get people into the ground earlier to avoid the issues with queues?
Licencing doesn't allow these offers, I guess there may be other innovative ideas to get people inside. The Village is only open a short time and it's a great addition to the venue, just gets very busy due to the increased crowd numbers. Which is still great to see.

TomRad85

I will make enquiries, I'm sure there will be a representative there as it makes good sense.
If there isn't then my question is, can we have someone from the venue there please?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The issue with the toilets is simple, but difficult to resolve, in the mens anyway!

People simply go to the nearest set of urinals possible causing a backlog of people trying to get in/past them. If you simply walk through to the sets of urinals further down, they're nearly always empty, or nearly empty. I know 10 more steps when you're busting for a pee is a challenge, and it's human nature to dive into the first urinal space you see, no matter how crammed. But even when I have queued ages to get in, there's always been plenty of free urinals further down. It's not a pisser capacity issue, just a human nature one, that I don't see how you would resolve!
Post Office style 'Urinal Number 1, please"

Though if it said number 2 some people could see that as a challenge.

Sky Blue Pete

Summarised questions

Forum questions

Opening of the whole ground - aims, plans under new COO. What plans are there to maximise home attendance? What are the clubs plans for the away end at CBS?

What plans are there for organising queuing around entering blocks 14 to 33? Especially the lower number turnstiles?

Block 2-4 has no access - why is this? Customers are having to enter through family zone blocks

What plans are there, if any, to enable junior and senior season tickets to be upgraded to an adult ticket without having to pay full

Price? Or indeed a re-sell process?

What is the reason for only making one block at a time available for purchase for home games?

What is the clubs expectation on allowing an adult friend to use an adult season ticket where the owner is unable to attend?

Are there any plans to sell the balcony seating at a cheaper price? Linked with executive boxes and premium prices - how’s it gone, early plans for 24-25?

Given the record season ticket numbers and the number of games moved from Saturday at 3pm do the club have any plans to maintain their value?

New COO - travel to the arena by bus train plans?

How are negotiations progressing for a longer lease at cbs?

What is the performance directors role?

Accident waiting to happen to the underpass into the shopping centre after the game. The lighting is improved. Can the curbs be removed? Any other safety considerations being considered, moving the temporary fence to widen the area would help.

Tomh111

Could they amend the signs or add an additional sign to the concourse that says which seat numbers are at which entrance.

I.e. the signs currently say block 17/18, 18/19, 19/20 etc

With games being sold out now and a fair whack of walk ups, people don't know whether to go in one end or the other.

So you end up with a whole row of people standing to get someone from seat 28 to seat 1 - when they could've just walked up the other steps.

It's a really small thing, but it drives me insane.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

MalcSB

Could they amend the signs or add an additional sign to the concourse that says which seat numbers are at which entrance.

With games being sold out now and a fair whack of walk ups, people don't know whether to go in one end or the other.

So you end up with a whole row of people standing to get someone from seat 28 to seat 1 - when they could've just walked up the other steps.

Don’t the tickets say which vomitory to use?

SkyBlueSoul

I thought this v Oxford. It's no trouble for league games because I know where I'm going but we moved so my niece could come and realised we had to guess. Definitely makes it a lot easier, I think all the away grounds I've been to have something like that system.

shmmeee

Summarised questions

Forum questions

Opening of the whole ground - aims, plans under new COO. What plans are there to maximise home attendance? What are the clubs plans for the away end at CBS?

What plans are there for organising queuing around entering blocks 14 to 33? Especially the lower number turnstiles?

Block 2-4 has no access - why is this? Customers are having to enter through family zone blocks

What plans are there, if any, to enable junior and senior season tickets to be upgraded to an adult ticket without having to pay full

What is the reason for only making one block at a time available for purchase for home games?

What is the clubs expectation on allowing an adult friend to use an adult season ticket where the owner is unable to attend?

Are there any plans to sell the balcony seating at a cheaper price? Linked with executive boxes and premium prices - how’s it gone, early plans for 24-25?

Given the record season ticket numbers and the number of games moved from Saturday at 3pm do the club have any plans to maintain their value?

Accident waiting to happen to the underpass into the shopping centre after the game. The lighting is improved. Can the curbs be removed? Any other safety considerations being considered, moving the temporary fence to widen the area would help.

Can they call in TicketMaster for a refresher on set up and reserved tickets to see if there’s any improvements they could make? Most contracts like that come with some level of bespoke support.

shmmeee

On this.... Surely It would be more beneficial to say that you can enter from any turnstile rather than having a ticket saying one thing and a tannoy announcement saying another. People then reluctant to move into a quicker flowing que because it doesnt say they can enter there on their ticket

Something like “recommended turn style” might work.

Sky Blue Pete

Can they call in TicketMaster for a refresher on set up and reserved tickets to see if there’s any improvements they could make? Most contracts like that come with some level of bespoke support.
They will be
The ticket office has gone from 2-3 people to a much more professional outfit. New deals and those missing 2500 tickets being sold will be pissinh Doug right off

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Summarised questions

Forum questions

I would stress that last point.
I agree that tunnel is definitely dangerous. Leaving Swansea match was packed walking towards tunnel and tunnel very dangerous with the numbers. That barrier spearing home fans from away fans is self defeating and created much more serious and practical safety issues.

SBT

Queues outside the turnstiles were pretty mad yesterday. Got there earlier than usual (about 20 minutes before kickoff) and only just made it in on time. Queues over by the Anecdote blocking the entire pathway and at times snaking into the car park…I know it’s a sellout crowd but hard to believe this was how it was designed to go.

Saddlebrains

View attachment 33242
We should get rid of the bars in front of these walls and put in barriers to form a better queuing area- this should solve the access problem when the queues block the road.

The issue of queues forming in the first place seems to be a turnstile capacity issue so may take longer to solve.
I've always been of the opinion since the place was built that there isnt enough turnstiles for the capacity it can hold.

It needed 3 turnstiles per turnstile gate not 2

Sky Blue Pete

Queues outside the turnstiles were pretty mad yesterday. Got there earlier than usual (about 20 minutes before kickoff) and only just made it in on time. Queues over by the Anecdote blocking the entire pathway and at times snaking into the car park…I know it’s a sellout crowd but hard to believe this was how it was designed to go.
There were some good points yesterday with barriers and more turnstiles open but it’s not good enough and now four games on the trot prettt sold out in the home end

Nuskyblue

We ended up going to the North Stand but still took about 20 mins to get in. If we’d stayed at the East we’d likely have missed kick off.
We stayed in the east stand and got in just after kickoff. The que was basically stationary until everyone fucked off to the north stand turnstiles.

We were way latter getting there than usual so got caught in all the traffic and the agro of finding a space in an an oversubscribed car park C.

Grendel

It was chaos in the West Stand entrance - there are two turnstiles and the queue started to extend well into Car Park A and people were trying to get through to their area.

People were shoving into the queue and kids were getting distressed - very little stewarding presence - the turnstiles are poorly located - there are two but often a queue is only formed around one

I got there at 11 55 and took 30 minutes

Sbarcher

Madness crossing the road after the match. Light seems to be on red for an age resulting in massive bottleneck all the way up the steps. Adjust the light’s timing to allow more pedestrians to cross. An accident waiting to happen if it continues.

Flying Fokker

Hate to say it, but 20 mins is a very popular time to arrive at turnstiles. There were small hold-ups even 50 minutes before kick-off.

Nick

Administrator
The queues have been an issue all season.

It doesn't help that half the stewards are in super slow motion and then 5 minutes before kick off they speed up.

Users who are viewing this thread