Supporting CCFC has cost me about £85,000 (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Taking the £ at today's value, in 65 years home games have cost me about £30,000 and going to away games £65,000. That's nearly £100,000.
The above includes cost of tickets, travel, programmes and replica kits etc.

£85,000 is a conservative amount

Not forking out any more !

Sky Blue Harry H

Taking the £ at today's value, in 65 years home games have cost me about £30,000 and going to away games £65,000. That's nearly £100,000.

You know you just want someone to tell you that you should renew. Can't match your years, but have done 50+ and by now have got used to the travails of being a City fan (as should you). What are you going to do instead, apart from moan about aching body parts, or trudging around shops that you don't want to. Get back on the horse...:happy:

bawtryneal

That's nothing. Grendel earns that in a month (aledgedly).

Voice_of_Reason

You know you just want someone to tell you that you should renew. Can't match your years, but have done 50+ and by now have got used to the travails of being a City fan (as should you). What are you going to do instead, apart from moan about aching body parts, or trudging around shops that you don't want to. Get back on the horse...:happy:
Yep, I'm used to it!

Grendel

Didn't know you'd supported the club for a long time.

hill83

probably about the same amount of times you mention you can't be bothered going!

5110101-ace+ventura+gif.gif

Grendel

£85,000 since 1883 isn't too bad to be fair.

Voice_of_Reason

award yourself a medal....biggest fan on here
I wonder how many on here will still be on this forum when they are 75 ? As a rough guess I reckon most today are under 45 years old. Would be interested to know the percentages of different age groups,. Nick, you have all the birth date data, can you do this? If not maybe ask on here in a post?

torchomatic

I'm 51. Put that on your spreadsheet.

rob9872

I've spent a fortune too but the amount of times they've cost my betting acca when I have sky blue blinkers on probably far outweighs that sum. :(

clint van damme

I wonder how many on here will still be on this forum when they are 75 ? As a rough guess I reckon most today are under 45 years old. Would be interested to know the percentages of different age groups,. Nick, you have all the birth date data, can you do this? If not maybe ask on here in a post?

everyone, and still arguing about sisu/CCC/wasps/RCC/Burge.

Users who are viewing this thread