Sutton Utd Commentary (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
So a friend who works for a football club did not tell me that CBR was in talks with us ?
He could have told you that all of your rumours are correct. Would still be wrong.

The way you gave it the big one about it was embarrassing, then it back tracks to his agent offering him about.

"Might scupper the deal" ha was it the same mate who gives you other rumours?

Last edited:

SkyBlueRuffian

He could have told you that all of your rumours are correct. Would still be wrong.

The way you gave it the big one about it was embarrassing, then it back tracks to his agent offering him about.

"Might scupper the deal" ha was it the same mate who gives you other rumours?
I will find you

Super_Johnny_Gayle

alright neeson. That a threat for pointing out your lame rumours?
Aren't all rumours lame until they become real?

Nick

Administrator
Or how people react to them?

Which depends how they go about them in the first place.

When they give it the big one about being in the know it gets a different reaction to "look lads, I've heard this so I don't quote me on it as it's a rumour but so and so could be in talks".

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Which depends how they go about them in the first place.

When they give it the big one about being in the know it gets a different reaction to "look lads, I've heard this so I don't quote me on it as it's a rumour but so and so could be in talks".
Maybe you should include this in the "rules of message boards".
DO NOT POST A RUMOUR UNLESS IT BECOMES TRUE

Super_Johnny_Gayle

OR if you are going to post a rumour and act a dick about it, don't be surprised when it turns out to be nonsense people mention it?
Well there's been plenty of them over the years by many a supporter on here.

Super_Johnny_Gayle

Yes, and if they have acted a dick about the rumour (rather than just passing it on as most do) they will have been mentioned too.
I'm still waiting for Red Bull to take us over

Users who are viewing this thread