Match Thread Swansea [A] 05/03/22 3pm (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Skybluebeliever

Moore
Hyam Rose JCS
Kane Sheaf Hamer Bidwell
O'Hare Maatsen
Gyok

Wilson, Fadz, Allen, Shipley, Waghorn, Tavares +1 (Jones if fit)​

Looking a bit threadbare on the bench.

Swansea have been up and down of late, so wasn't sure whether to have Allen at ACM and Maatsen as an option to replace him or Bidwell later on.

Also considered putting Fadz back in.

Not happy at Gyok once again having to do a lot of work by himself but at least he's had a week between games. You can't justify Waghorn starting and I'd prefer Tavares being blooded bit by bit and having his pace to get at them later on.

Would take a draw but we could sneak a win.
I don’t think this will be too far from the team perhaps with one change at the back , we have a couple of injuries I think ,so the bench could be short of experience and cover especially at the back , godden might make the bench if no reaction

clint van damme

Had to drop out due to a last minute mini emergency, should be a great day and I think we'll get something.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Might have a dabble with Maatsen first goal and Cov to win 2-1

junglej13

They play this stupidly arrogant high line. In theory it should be easy to beat them tactically.

I think we will have chances today. Will we take them?
Agree. We showed them far too much respect last time. A lot of people said they were the best team we've played when they beat us at home. I wasn't surprised they got hammeres the following game. They overplay at the back. Hope we go there aggressively and press high.

TomRad85

I think a draw here. How good or bad that is depends on other results I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread