Swansea Documentary Tonight BBC 1 11.00pm (1 Viewer)

McLovin87

There's a documentary on the Fall and Rise of Swansea tonight, might give us some kind of blueprint out of this mess if it does go completely tits up on Friday.

RFC

Please watch, all is not lost but whatever our individual views are, WE ALL MUST STICK TOGETHER & SUPPORT THE PLAYERS, MANAGER, STAFF & CLUB.

I certainly will wherever we have to play (even though I'd prefer it to be in Coventry).

PUSB - PUSB - PUSB - PUSB

Covkid1968#

I wonder if it includes the part where Swansea's 80's hooligans are the ones who were heavily involved with saving the club and are now big players in running the club??

I followed Swansea for years as my second team and have been there in some right poor times against clubs like Macclesfield (no offence silkmen) so as a former Coventry Jack, its great to see them where the club are now. The Swansea lads used to come up and return the favour and sit in the West End, especially when we had Hartson...happy days.

I just never expected us to be where we are and for them to be where they are...how things change!

@richh87

Please watch, all is not lost but whatever our individual views are, WE ALL MUST STICK TOGETHER & SUPPORT THE PLAYERS, MANAGER, STAFF & CLUB.

I certainly will wherever we have to play (even though I'd prefer it to be in Coventry).

PUSB - PUSB - PUSB - PUSB

In other words "go to Northampton and wherever SISU take us".

You're not clever or subtle.

McLovin87

One of my earliest memories of Swansea was at Highfield Road when the stadium announcer slated them after the game. I remember it in the paper, it was for either negative play or continuous fouls, either way it wound him up!

L

longjohnskyblue

Just seen it - Why isn't our trust trying to raise the funds to buy the club? Surely it's better than relying on a funny named unknown american and some bloke kicked out of the RICS!

L

longjohnskyblue

So why haven't they been fundraising instead of wasting money on shop mannequins then? It's not as if they haven't had opportunities. I was in half a mind to join, but from what you guys seem to be saying they are nothing more than a talking shop. Swansea raised £100k, Pompey a consortium what have the trust done - surely they should have been going balls out to get the money raised if they want to have a board member. That is what the swansea fans did!

Users who are viewing this thread