Swansea game (1 Viewer)

higgs

How are we fixed have we nowhere to play this game now we are evicted are we in discussions with other clubs again about ground sharing?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

How are we fixed have we nowhere to play this game now we are evicted are we in discussions with other clubs again about ground sharing?

we do. It’s been mentioned in other threads. We have home games till May 2023.

Balli001

I'm just asking a question has it been confirmed by the club that we have an agreement to play out the remainder of this season at the cbs?

Do we have confirmation we have been evicted?

oldfiver

I'm just asking a question has it been confirmed by the club that we have an agreement to play out the remainder of this season at the cbs?

You said "evicted " when not so and talking to other clubs - also not so

You should take lessons from the LordMayor on how to phrase a question

higgs

You said "evicted " when not so and talking to other clubs - also not so

You should take lessons from the LordMayor on how to phrase a question
Were we not served an evection notice by Lord fraser? If we can't play at the cbs as a result one would imagine one would need to speak with other clubs in order to fulfill our fixtures dear sir

oldfiver

Were we not served an evection notice by Lord fraser? If we can't play at the cbs as a result one would imagine one would need to speak with other clubs in order to fulfill our fixtures dear sir

Did said notice say leave everything immediately but they didn't and we know there are discussions

As to talking to other clubs to ground share you have moved from a statement of actuality to a random assumption

I remain your humble servant 🤣

higgs

Did said notice say leave everything immediately but they didn't and we know there are discussions

As to talking to other clubs to ground share you have moved from a statement of actuality to a random assumption

I remain your humble servant
My dear humble servant you will see in the lead question i was asking were we in discussions with other clubs not that we were. Time for a trip to specsavers mate

Ashdown

It’s a fair comment to be honest, I’ve not seen confirmation anywhere about playing this game at the CBS on Saturday. CCFC are stilling selling tickets as if that will be the case but I want to hear it from the fat man’s mouth 🤔

Balli001

It’s a fair comment to be honest, I’ve not seen confirmation anywhere about playing this game at the CBS on Saturday. CCFC are stilling selling tickets as if that will be the case but I want to hear it from the fat man’s mouth 

I haven't seen confirmation that we have been evicted either

Sky Blue Harry H

It’s a fair comment to be honest, I’ve not seen confirmation anywhere about playing this game at the CBS on Saturday. CCFC are stilling selling tickets as if that will be the case but I want to hear it from the fat man’s mouth 🤔

Apparently told folk on the way back to the station that ok 'til end of season. Then, negotiations for thereafter.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Leaving it abit late to announce where we are playing.

Ashdown

But an announcement really has to clarify this so supporters feel confident enough to buy tickets, the media state we’ve been asked to hand back the keys and vacate and the club are acting like that never actually happened?🤷‍♂️

shmmeee

But an announcement really has to clarify this so supporters feel confident enough to buy tickets, the media state we’ve been asked to hand back the keys and vacate and the club are acting like that never actually happened?🤷‍♂️
I guess because it’s in hand. If there was a worry the club would have gone to the media themselves. And until anything is signed and sealed what do you want them to say that they haven’t already?

Users who are viewing this thread