Tackle on maatsen (1 Viewer)

gazza

Looked like a red card from where i was, anyone seen any replays?

Terry_dactyl

Yeah, not a red card.

Actually thought that prick who got sent off against us before was lucky to only get a booking. Went in quite high and was lucky not to connect.

pusbccfc

One on Waghorn was hideous.

Dreadful side full of overpaid, not arsed League 1 players.

Playing 4 target men at the end was laughable.

Sky Blue Harry H

A team of dirty bastards.

To be fair, I was expecting them to be worse than they were in reality. Think a team of limited b*st*rds is a better description. Considering they helped us out as a club, i actually feel sorry for their supporters having to experience cr*p football and a crumbling ground. Makes for a dreadful matchday experience.

Terry Gibson's perm

I bet they are not in the bottom six wages wise but they have just wasted money on players that are finished like Deeney. I bet the weekly wage for their forwards would cover most of our team. Bowyer is useless and his team would be in the bottom three if it wasn’t for points deductions.

Grendel

I bet they are not in the bottom six wages wise but they have just wasted money on players that are finished like Deeney. I bet the weekly wage for their forwards would cover most of our team. Bowyer is useless and his team would be in the bottom three if it wasn’t for points deductions.

wage bill is £30 million which realky shows wages can’t just be seen as a clubs budget. Net wages have been reduced by 10% yoy and no doubt will need to be reduced again

Users who are viewing this thread