oakey

Just been posted on another forum. Can we sing this

Take me home, Otium,
To the place, I belong
The West Midlands
Up the City
Coventry
Where we belong.

It would be great to hear that, home and away.
PUSB
KCIC

torchomatic

Something else just entered my Cringeworthy Top Ten.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

oakey

A bad review is better than no review?

How about,
In our Coventry homes
We speak with an accent, exceedingly rare
If you want an arena, an empty one's there.
OR
I wanna go home, I wanna go home
Sixfields' a groundshare
It's not our real home.

ajsccfc

I'm the scatman

Ski bi di bi di do bap do
Do bam do

Bada bwi ba ba bada bo
Baba ba da bo
Bwi ba ba ba do [x2]

Let's go back to the Ricoh

oakey

And it's Coventry City
Coventry City F C
We're by far the furthest from home
This league will ever see.

And it's Coventry City
Coventry City, You see
Tell the League, the FA, to send
Us back to Coventry

hill83

I don't care who you are
Where your from
What you did
As long as you boycott

ajsccfc

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go to the game?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go.
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go.
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go.
(Let me go) Will not let you go.
(Let me go) Will not let you go.
(Never, never, never let me go) Ah.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
(Oh, mama mia, mama mia) Mama mia, let me go.
TIMMY FISHFACE has a free ticket put aside for me, for me, for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@richh87

Wouldn't want to make you cringe now would we torch - that's right at the top of my list of priorities.

If it's ok with you, and doesn't make you cringe, is it ok if we protest against being moved to Northampton? How would that score on your cringe-ometer?

torchomatic

Thanks for asking, Rich appreciate that. Anyway, I can't make those kind of decisions so I just rang the wife at work. We discussed it for a while and came to the conclusion that yes, you have my blessing to protest in Northampton. However, I would suggest not shouting out "Keep Cov In Cov" and then going to watch the team at Northampton, even if you're on The Hill as that doesn't really make sense, does it? The only thing that would make an impact at Sixfields would be if either no one turned up or twelve thousand turned up.

Anyway, you carry on.

Wouldn't want to make you cringe now would we torch - that's right at the top of my list of priorities.

If it's ok with you, and doesn't make you cringe, is it ok if we protest against being moved to Northampton? How would that score on your cringe-ometer?

@richh87

Guys, stop whatever it is you are doing! Torch has found the answer to our problems!

According to his studies, either nobody whatsoever turning up, or twelve thousand of us turning up, will ensure that we are back playing at the Ricoh by next Monday morning. I know what you're going to say... "but surely if twelve thousand turn up then SISU will just rub their hands together watching the ticket money roll in"' - but apparently not!!

Disband the Trust, NOPM, and KCIC! Call off the media & Supporters Direct - our saviour hath shown us the light.

Praise be to Torchomatic!

Last edited:

torchomatic

I think we can almost guarantee that a few blokes with banners on a hill (still watching the match despite saying they wouldn't) isn't going to change a thing. Only ACL and SISU can do that.

And SISU wouldn't rub their hands with glee if 12K turned up you dumbass when the capacity is 5K less than that. There would be chaos.

Grendel

If your form of protest is proving you can get to Northampton and then cadge a free view its hardly a protest at all is it?

Could job you weren't a suffragette. When told to throw yourself on front of a horse you'd say "no thanks ill watch the race from outside its easier and a lot less painful"

sky blue john

If your form of protest is proving you can get to Northampton and then cadge a free view its hardly a protest at all is it?

Could job you weren't a suffragette. When told to throw yourself on front of a horse you'd say "no thanks ill
watch the race from outside its easier and a lot less painful"

So it seems your against any form of protest and happy with the the move to sixfields !!!!
It seems that way !
What is your agenda that makes you want to discourage and mock those that are trying to bring ccfc back to coventry ????????

Grendel

So it seems your against any form of protest and happy with the the move to sixfields !!!!
It seems that way !
What is your agenda that makes you want to discourage and mock those that are trying to bring ccfc back to coventry ????????

Please explain how standing watching a game for free is trying to do anything other than having your cake and eating it. It proves in a way that fisher was right some people really can't stay away.

Hobo

No logic to this post Grendel.
Going to Northampton to protest and giving yourself a vantage point to offer vocal support to your team and not give money to SISU...is in line with the protesters stance. It's not about cadging a free view.

Your argument will really fall around your ears when a match is televised and there are still protesters on the hill with a restricted view!

hill83

Relight my fire
Your love is my only desire
Relight my fire
Cuz I neeeeeeeeeeed. Ricoh

letsallsingtogether

What the fuck are you on yes people want to watch there team let us all do nothing as in your case and maybe all will be right.
Don't go to sixfields lets all stand outside the Ricoh or the council house on a Sunday at 3.00pm and vent our anger out on a building?

The only ones who can change this situation are based at Northampton..... So lets be seen to show that we do care, or stay at home and moan no one does nothing.

Please explain how standing watching a game for free is trying to do anything other than having your cake and eating it. It proves in a way that fisher was right some people really can't stay away.

torchomatic

I don't think standing on a hill watching the game for free and cheering your team is valid while at the same time shouting "Keep Cov In Cov" and telling all and sundry that playing outside of Cov is bad. Of course, it IS bad; it's a tragedy, but how have we evolved from the stance of not setting foot in Northampton to watching the game for nowt with a few banners? It's a weak strategy. Do as I say not what I do.

Surely, it's best to do what over 10K others have done and don't go at all?

It seems that way !

sky blue john

Please explain how standing watching a game for free is trying to do anything other
than having your cake and eating it. It proves in a way that fisher was right some people really can't stay away.

Im surprised you don't support standing on the hill watching the game for free !!!
You supported Sisu's stance in not paying the rent at the Ricoh !!!

letsallsingtogether

And like has been mentioned before we would have protested anywhere so the hill thing is immaterial.

we have been told by NTFC that we cannot demonstrate on there land so that just leaves the hill as it is common land.

No logic to this post Grendel.
Going to Northampton to protest and giving yourself a vantage point to offer vocal support to your team and not give money to SISU...is in line with the protesters stance. It's not about cadging a free view.

Your argument will really fall around your ears when a match is televised and there are still protesters on the hill with a restricted view!

torchomatic

Don't give the Trust any ideas, they're experts at standing outside empty buildings.

Ah I see, so boycotting the games at Sixfields - which was the consensus of many fans - is now called "stay at home and moan no one does nothing".

Great though, eh? You can still go and watch the "lads" play and say you're helping to keep Cov in Cov. Nice one.

What the fuck are you on yes people want to watch there team let us all do nothing as in your case and maybe all will be right.
Don't go to sixfields lets all stand outside the Ricoh or the council house on a Sunday at 3.00pm and vent our anger out on a building?

The only ones who can change this situation are based at Northampton..... So lets be seen to show that we do care, or stay at home and moan no one does nothing.

Last edited:

hill83

Just a quick point. It gets used as a stick quite a lot that people who go to games at Sixfields are in the 'looney minority' or other phrases. There is a hell of a lower percentage of people on the hill.

Someone can use that in another thread if they want.

Thanks

letsallsingtogether

Sorry but staying at home doing nothing now that is a weak strategy and your right it is a Tragedy that 10,000 cant be bothered to do anything...

I don't think standing on a hill watching the game for free and cheering your team is valid while at the same time shouting "Keep Cov In Cov" and telling all and sundry that playing outside of Cov is bad. Of course, it IS bad; it's a tragedy, but how have we evolved from the stance of not setting foot in Northampton to watching the game for nowt with a few banners? It's a weak strategy. Do as I say not what I do.

sky blue john

Just a quick point. It gets used as a stick quite a lot that people who go to games at Sixfields are in the 'looney minority' or other phrases. There is a hell of a lower percentage of people on the hill.

Someone can use that in another thread if they want.

Thanks

How does that argument stack up against the the 7000 at the vets charity game at the same time as you and a few of your mates at sixfields ?

torchomatic

So boycotting is "can't be bothered to do anything"? Similarly then I would suggest standing on the hill is "having your cake and eating it" while telling others how shit they are.

Good on the fans going into the ground, at least they're going to support their team and not pretending to be making some big statement while doing it.

Sorry but staying at home doing nothing now that is a weak strategy and your right it is a Tragedy that 10,000 cant be bothered to do anything...

Last edited:

hill83

How does that argument stack up against the the 7000 at the vets charity game at the same time as you and a few of your mates at sixfields ?

Well, it doesn't and I never suggested it did. If anything it shows that protest at the Ricoh would garner more interest than standing on the hill. So you've just disproved your original point.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I wasn't at Sixfields for that game.

@richh87

Who said hey wouldn't set foot in the City of Northampton?? Nobody, that's who. We will not enter Sixfields as our team should never play there.

We still support CCFC however and wish to show our support whilst protesting with songs and banners etc.

You both really sound stupid. This form of protest is fantastic. Where else could we be seen and heard from inside the ground by the players, fans, Fisher and the TV cameras!!!

Imagine if all fans were like Grendle and Torchomatic - not really supporting the team when things are going well, and being defeatist when they are going badly.

ajsccfc

F*** the police comin' straight from the underground
A young team playing in another town
And not the proper city so police think
they have the authority to screw a minority

torchomatic

What do you mean who said they wouldn't go to Northampton? FFS, the majority of fans said they wouldn't and the majority of fans haven't. You've fallen into the trap as the rest now too, it's gone from boycotting the games to not going inside the ground. You're all making up the rules to suit yourself so that you can feel morally superior and still watch the team play.

Imagine if all fans were like Grendle and Torchomatic - not really supporting the team when things are going well, and being defeatist when they are going badly.

That sentence really makes no sense, which coming from you is no surprise. It seems that around 9000 other fans are just like us as they've boycotted going to Northampton too, haven't they? I suppose they aren't really supporting the team either.

I can't wait until you and others can make up some other excuse for still going but attacking others at the same time. Pathetic.

Who said hey wouldn't set foot in the City of Northampton?? Nobody, that's who. We will not enter Sixfields as our team should never play there.

We still support CCFC however and wish to show our support whilst protesting with songs and banners etc.

You both really sound stupid. This form of protest is fantastic. Where else could we be seen and heard from inside the ground by the players, fans, Fisher and the TV cameras!!!

hill83

Nowadays eveybody wanna talk
Like they've got something to say
But nothing comes out when they moving their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfuckers act like they've forgot about Joy

Moff

Fuck me Rich are you the super fan Messiah, as your godly words appear to suggest that.

If you want to stand on a hill and protest good on you, if people don't want to good on them. Do you what you feel is best.
It makes no difference as the only ones that can sort this sorry shit out are Otium (Sisu) and possibly ACL.

If Grendel and Torch oppose your opinion grow some balls and accept it, and stop acting like you are 'Super City Fan Number 1' its boring.

Users who are viewing this thread