Tara. See you in a month (1 Viewer)

Right then. I've had enough. It's all doom and gloom around these parts.

I'm having a baby in the next 4 weeks so things hopefully will be a bit hectic for a while. Been told it's a girl, but you never know with the NHS.

I also can't stand the negativity and swearing around here at the moment. To be honest, it's getting me down.

I may check back in every now and then if something exciting happens, but I'll be showing my face a lot less for a few weeks.

So this is me signing off for now. See you all on August 6th. I love you all.

Rob I hope you can survive without me.

Bye Bye.

PUSB

Last edited:

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Good Luck with the baby :)

Coventry La La La

Good luck with the baby Rich, unfortunately at this moment in time most news coming out of the club is negative which creates negativity amongst the fans. Hopefully in a months time we will have some positive news to talk about. :)

Marty

good luck Rich, hope everything goes well with the baby, do you know what your having yet??

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Good luck rich, like you, I've not been posting too much because it's all a bit depressing and stuff. I'll be a lot happy once the season has begun.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
See ya soon Bud. I have reduced my postings aswell due to some threads. Hope all goes with with Rich Jnr! All the best! :wave:

rob9872

I'll do my best without you :)

Good luck on the little'un mate. I was hoping for a Robert but Roberta will be fine.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Good Luck with the little one Rich...... hope there are not too many sleepless nights :)

LastGarrison

{Cringe}

Never understood people who do threads like this, if you're gonna leave just leave, what do you want people to do beg you to stay?

And then just casually dropping in to the thread that you're gonna be a Dad as well.

Pathetic.

Sky Blue Sheepy

{Cringe}

Never understood people who do threads like this, if you're gonna leave just leave, what do you want people to do beg you to stay?

And then just casually dropping in to the thread that you're gonna be a Dad as well.

Pathetic.

Never understood why people post comments like this. If you don't like the thread, then don't post on it. :jerkit:
Also, what's so bad with posting that you're haing a child? I'd post that sorta thing on here as I'd be rather excited.
And tbh, this sorta post rightly points out that it's been bloody depressing on here atm... maybe people should stop seeing everything as doom and gloom; especially when it's using stats from the Telegraph!

Good luck with the child, see you in the new season!

See above as to why I'm dissapearing for a while, hopefully when the season starts or we get some good news, People on here will stop hijacking threads like this with negative comments.

Such a shame that this forum is heading in the direction it is.

LastGarrison

Never understood why people post comments like this. If you don't like the thread, then don't post on it. :jerkit:
Also, what's so bad with posting that you're haing a child? I'd post that sorta thing on here as I'd be rather excited.
And tbh, this sorta post rightly points out that it's been bloody depressing on here atm... maybe people should stop seeing everything as doom and gloom; especially when it's using stats from the Telegraph!

Good luck with the child, see you in the new season!

It's the i'm not going to post anymore but i'm gonna make a post about it that is cringe worthy. If you gonna spit you're dummy and act like a little kid then just stop posting don't do a thread angling for people to beg you to stay.

The fact that he put he was gonna be a Dad just stunk of a sympathy vote.

LastGarrison

It was the I'm gonna be a new Dad, I've had enough, I'm not posting anymore, bottom lip quivering attitude that just all pointed to getting people feeling sorry for him and telling him not to go.

Anyway fuck it I've explained this in my PM back to him. Although with him not coming on here anymore he probably won't read it till the start of the season. Honest.

Disorganised1

I always thought Rich was a bloke. Just goes to show.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Don't think Rich is asking for people to beg him to stay he's simply saying he's becoming a Dad and he is excited by it and wants to tell everyone and he is now gonna be busy so he won't be on here for a bit... Some Dad's don't give a damn about their kids so lay off him.

Good luck Rich, ignore these :jerkit:

The things some people make a fuss over... must have empty lives.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
is entitled to express his opinion....... as is every one else here..... without being judged. We are all but electronic dots on a screen here get over yourselves !

Users who are viewing this thread