Target John Clarke (1 Viewer)

EleanorRigby

Full of admiration towards Brinner and his band of merry men taking the fight to SISU HQ and as the police were awaiting their arrival the message of Brinner's mini brigade's arrival had obviously been forwarded to SISU HQ.
BUT there is someone local who could be harranged, John Clarke, recent vice-chairman of the club and has been around for years, i know he like Gary Hoffman is a city die-hard and was briefly the chairman before Richardson. Surprised more questions haven't been asked to this guy and answers demanded, he must know exactly where SISU stand and their proposals towards the club

Walking Bird

Brinner said yesterday that a meeting is arranged before a home game.

I think Brinner had a similar promise made the last time they turned up at SISU HQ & i believe nothing happened. Wait to see if they keep their word this time! :whistle:

Skybluetracy

Clarke. Drives a bentley. Someone told me he claims petrol for away matches to CCFC - the fans. We all wish we could do that. Save our hard earned money. Don't know if it is true can't believe it wud be. Worth adding to the questions

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Clarke. Drives a bentley. Someone told me he claims petrol for away matches to CCFC - the fans. We all wish we could do that. Save our hard earned money. Don't know if it is true can't believe it wud be. Worth adding to the questions

Does he go to away games? I dont recall seeing any directors / big wigs at away games, not least since Joe Elliott left the board.

CUS Wyken

Does he go to away games? I dont recall seeing any directors / big wigs at away games, not least since Joe Elliott left the board.

Yeah Clarke does, seen him at the services on the way to donny. Right stuck up snotty pompous clown

EleanorRigby

But he is in league with SISU, jumped in as soon as Hoffman, Ranson and Elliott vacated, seems like obvious friction there. He obviously knows a thing or two. Not saying he's wrong and the others are right would like to know what he thinks about our situation though.

cloughie

It needs to be on radio and the right questions asked no holds barred. Send for Gaunty

Bring on Gauny we need a public mouth who won't lie down, to expose Sisu and maybe get some answers. but even then I wouldn't trust what they say

J

Jack Griffin

John Clarke, he is not a puppet.. is he?
john-c10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread