tats back on the grass (3 Viewers)

skyblue_55

Because of the club’s silence over Saka , I was fearing the worse ……..thankfully he will be back for a fresh start , brilliant news
CTID

Skyblue in Baku

Lets hope that all is well. It's really good news.

Boicey

Really pleased for the fella.
Could have been career ending and he deserves to have a long, successful career.

chiefdave

Because of the club’s silence over Saka , I was fearing the worse ……..thankfully he will be back for a fresh start , brilliant news
CTID
Was a bit odd how nobody from the club at any point seemed to confirm what the injury actually was

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Goooooooo Sakamotooooooo 😍

Calista

It's clear to me that the injury to Tats was the turning point this season, and if it hadn't happened we would probably have made the playoffs. There's only so far you can go with square pegs in round holes.

Anyway, this little clip of him coming back smiling is one of the best moments of a roller coaster season.

ProfessorbyGrace

Few threads on here reach the hysteria levels of the Sakamoto injury thread after the Preston game:
Of course, logically determining he could have pelvic injuries (after landing on his fecking pelvis) was entirely hysterical.

Are you pleased that he’s back on grass?

Mucca Mad Boys

It's clear to me that the injury to Tats was the turning point this season, and if it hadn't happened we would probably have made the playoffs. There's only so far you can go with square pegs in round holes.

Anyway, this little clip of him coming back smiling is one of the best moments of a roller coaster season.

3-4-1-2 was spent as far back as Sheffield Wednesday in the cup and as you say, Sakamoto getting injured and EMC's loan back deal was a turning point as it put us in a difficult position. Without Sakamoto, the 4-2-3-1 shape didn't look right despite being the best option because it was square pegs in round holes.

Despite that, the squad was too thin in other areas which is why we've ultimately fallen short this season.

larry_david

Few threads on here reach the hysteria levels of the Sakamoto injury thread after the Preston game:
I've completely forgotten the name of the poster who claimed to be ITK (he was once or twice) and then just went spectacularly wrong and gloated when Tats was injured

Users who are viewing this thread