Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Couldn't see a thread on this,
Just having a look at different designs and what places are the best to go to or any recommendations would be helpful too, as I want to get one in the coming months.
Any help would be appreciated.

Came across this also...

Attachments

• Snapchat-578542764~3.jpg
    Snapchat-578542764~3.jpg
    839.4 KB · Views: 34

Covkid1968#

Had one on me foot 3 weeks ago… feckin painful. I recommend it about as much as I would phelching

Tommo1993

We had one on our wrist the other day, got it done down Far Gosford. Mrs had one on her thumb this morning down Old Church Rd, looked a decent place from their work - would probably return to that one. Thinking of getting one behind the ear at some point.

JAM See

Couldn't see a thread on this,
Just having a look at different designs and what places are the best to go to or any recommendations would be helpful too, as I want to get one in the coming months.
Any help would be appreciated.

Came across this also...
Edinburgh.

Corrado

Pain all depends on the location of your body you have it, some don’t hurt much at all and I don’t have a high pain threshold, defo recommend Vivid ink on Earlsdon highstreet

stupot07

Just found this which shors the least and most painful places to get Tattooed.
8739d13d6edf52d8df3579f7a00c0cc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

I found in the areas close to my armpits to be the most painful. Apparently the skin is rubbery (or at least mine is) in that general area so the needle bounces a lot instead of penetrating the skin so it takes a lot more passes to get the ink in.

Bertola

Pain all depends on the location of your body you have it, some don’t hurt much at all and I don’t have a high pain threshold, defo recommend Vivid ink on Earlsdon highstreet
Got three. First two were at Creative Body Art on Southbank road, third was at vivid ink, and would definitely recommend going back there.

I had Ross do mine, and the work that went in to the preparation, and getting the stencil right really impressed me. Will definitely head back there for my next one

Users who are viewing this thread