• England Women's Rugby Union Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Zealand Rugby Union

• Manchester City

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The next category for the 2014 Sports Lounge End of Year Awards is Team of the Year. Its impossible to be a success in sport alone. Every great sportsman had a great coach or team behind him and some say a good team is better than having great individuals. This award honours not just the front men, but the lads and lasses pushing from behind. Remember, the SL Awards are 100% fan voted. Whoever wins is down to you and you alone. Here are the nominees for the Team of the Year for 2014:
Mercedes F1 Team - A dominant season saw Mercedes win their 1st Drivers title since the 50's, winning 16 of the 19 races in 2014. Lewis Hamilton won the Drivers title whilst the team won the Constructors Championship. A truly dominant force in Formula One
England Women's Rugby Union Team - England won the Women's world cup by beating Canada 21-9 in the final. Emily Scarlett topped the points scoring charts
New Zealand Rugby Union Team - Just 1 defeat in 2014 sees the All Blacks stay at the top of the world rankings. Commanding victories over South Africa, Australia and England confirm the world champions as the best team in the world at the moment
Real Madrid - The Champions is the toughest prize to win in Europe, but the new Galactico's did it! Messers Ronaldo and Bale helped the Spanish giants to their 1st European Cup for 12 years
Manchester City - A brilliant team display to win their 2nd Premier League title in 3 years. Highest scoring team and lowest conceding. Won the title on the last day. Also won the Capital One Cup by beating Sunderland 3-1

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Sorry none of the above for me - I would give it to the Ryder Cup team

stupot07

RC to win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread