Telegraph probe into Sky Blues administration raised in Parliament by Coventry MP Bob (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

Another reason for them hanging onto the club and could be part of their evidence at the JR review.
It has intrigued me on fishers call for an investigation into the past prior to Sisu's involvement. I feel there is something still to come to light regarding the stadium development taken over by the council.
This is why Sisu feel they are owed the stadium !!!

thaiskyblue

Another reason for them hanging onto the club and could be part of their evidence at the JR review.
It has intrigued me on fishers call for an investigation into the past prior to Sisu's involvement. I feel there is something still to come to light regarding the stadium development taken over by the council.
your post before gave me hope, now i'm filled with dread.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

They are owed nothing

duffer

Trouble is at some point you have to take the business decision as to the benefit of spending hundreds of thousands of pounds against what is achieved. ACL and CCC do not have pots of money sitting around to do this. What would a re run administration actually achieve?

from the directors of ACL point of view there comes a point where you say enough and get on with running the business, back up the claim the business is sound without CCFC. From SISU's point of view I would think they want CCC and ACL to get involved in costly and lengthy legal process because it drains funds, focus and business. The last thing that SISU want to see is ACL successful without CCFC.

So will they take it to court or employ other means to deal with it. Would a government involvement in the"public interest" be more effective where funding is not an issue?

Hi OSB, not sure how much it will really cost to challenge the Administrator's decision, but in truth having come this far it would seem odd (to me) not to exhaust all of the legal avenues open. If you're not going to do that then voting down the CVA does seem rather pointless.

If it can be shown that Fisher or Sepalla (in her role as a shadow director) have been involved in something like asset-stripping or false accounting, then I think that even the FL would have to reconsider whether SISU were fit & proper owners of CCFC Ltd.

If it can be shown that the administrator did not provide a true picture of CCFC Ltd to the bidders and creditors, then again I think there's scope for forcing a re-run of the administration. I think the combination of these could lead to a change of owners, which would seem to be the preferred outcome.

I'm not sure if there's any will from the government to get involved, though that would surely be the ideal outcome. My gut feel is that if ACL don't challenge the process no one will, and that it is then effectively game over. In that scenario I think CCFC stay at Northampton, and from then on it's just a matter of who goes bust first.

Just mho, as ever.

swanageskyblue

as posted on another thread

just a thought but if you let contracts come to an end and then ask those players to sign another in a different company, or , only sign new contracts for youth, loans freebies etc in that different company whilst say leaving the players you dont want or are too expensive to run down contracts in the old company has any asset actually been stripped?

But surely this would represent the planned and repeated use of incorrectly registered players over several seasons, rather than it being the accidental consequence of an inherited mess, which is the way Fisher explained it? If so, are other clubs likely to take action against the club for the consequences of matches in which these mis-registered players made an impact - not that we won many games in 2011 or 2012!!

Users who are viewing this thread