Text for entrance song?? (1 Viewer)

ccfcdan

I was thinking about Brody's idea regarding txting for which player the club should sub etc and altough its a daft one i think he was thinking along the right lines.

How about the club run a ''Text the song the players run out too'' (catchier title requried)

Display on there website the song choices (vary these each week) and let the fans decide what music the team runs out to.

Songs like The rocky theme tune, the great escape, Play up skyblues etc. Would bring the club some money in as im sure people would like to influence the song choice. Thoughts???:wave:

MayallMan

They should just play the CD they used to play at Highfeild Road..minus that "its for life son" crap...what a awful decision that was!:eek:

Pigeon

I think the goal music is crap. I'd text to change that. With the amount of text's or tweet that CWR receive it isn't a bad idea and gets fans involved more.

WillieStanley

Kashmir by Led Zep was the best ever choice for entrance music. I'm not Led Zeps biggest fan but what a riff!!

Goal music needs swift change... pronto. And not to The Enemy!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

The Great Escape for the rest of the season,[video=youtube;MbsuAbTTsV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8[/video]

Changeyourface

Goal music should go altogether not just changed, it's cringey and tinpot. What happened to fans making the atmosphere instead of a PA system?

WillieStanley

Empty-seats-at-Coventry-C-001.jpg

This is what happened!!!

Users who are viewing this thread