Thanks everyone (1 Viewer)

Astute

Lately I have just had a quick look on here. Have been put off by all the name calling going on all the time. Today I haven't noticed any :eek:

Is this a sign of all of us pulling together for the best of our club? I hope so. We will be much stronger if the infighting stops.

I await the next post to prove me wrong as some seem to love doing :wave:

Nonleagueherewecome

Speak for yourself, bignose :p

SkyblueBazza

In fact As(s)tute...it's just a sign that there is nothing left to disagree on for the moment. What with everything quiet on the Western/Eastern/Southern/Northern front.

_brian_

Fook off you soppy fook faced wanky lunatic!

And there's the reason that this forum is going down hill fast! Absolutely no need and way over the top!!! Just as the original post was saying that there had been no name calling on here today as well!

Nonleagueherewecome

[video=youtube;Ahg2GVWHGKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg2GVWHGKY[/video]

That's the one. I posted that on here last week! We should do so every week of the season until we're all chanting "the referee's a big nose..."

wingy

Lately I have just had a quick look on here. Have been put off by all the name calling going on all the time. Today I haven't noticed any :eek:

Is this a sign of all of us pulling together for the best of our club? I hope so. We will be much stronger if the infighting stops.

I await the next post to prove me wrong as some seem to love doing :wave:

Nice to see you back Astute .

There is still time.:(

NorthernWisdom

I blame you and this post.

Entirely.

Without prejudice.

Nonleagueherewecome

I blame you and this post.

Entirely.

Without prejudice.

Ah, the golden era of this thread....this and the "How Much Do You Hate SISU?" thread represented a purer, more enjoyable time.

ajsccfc

I wanted to answer that one with the 'WITH ALL OUR HEARTS' the kids shout to Krusty the clown in one episode, but alas the internet let me down.

Users who are viewing this thread