Thanks for nothing Hoffman (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guicey15

Didn't even bring any investors with him. Just went with his pal Joe Elliot and had little tea party with the SISU puppets by the sound of it. What a waste of energy that was, getting exited thinking this could finally be the day we turn things around. But no, were back at square 1. If a striker isnt signed by the end of this transfer window, we will be rock bottom of the league at Christmas. Sad times :(

cornoccfc

We need SISU to fund 3/4 attack minded players.

Loans or permanent signings, I don't care.

That would give us a much better chance of dealing with the season.

maxcass

Even if they dont want to lose more money, investing in a few players now would mean we would finish higher, meaning we earn more money!!

rob9872

Because Ken says so therefore it must be true!

Come on guys these antio GH ones are as bad as the pro ones. I kno wwe're all emotional about it and feelings are running high, but lets try and be a bit rational about it

guicey15

Because Ken says so therefore it must be true!

Come on guys these antio GH ones are as bad as the pro ones. I kno wwe're all emotional about it and feelings are running high, but lets try and be a bit rational about it

Yeah i suppose. Its just frustrating though, we've all waited sso long and now to hear more bad news pissed you off

AFCCOVENTRY

Ok so who are the FOUR other people KEN?

KEN GO F*UCK YOURSELF - you have no interest in Coventry. SISU have their hand stuck up your backside. Puppet boy :jerkit:

guicey15

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

AFCCOVENTRY

OH...

HERE IS ONE FOR YOU SISU - YOU PRICKS...

WHO ARE THE PRINCIPAL INVESTORS FOR SISU FOR THE COVENTRY PROJECT???

I BET THEY TURNED UP WHEN YOU BOUGHT THE CLUB?!??!

OH NO... THEY DIDN'T DID THEY? YOU SENT RANSON AND IGGY POP NIGERIAN BANK SCAM MAN.

DICKS :jerkit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread