That other CCFC forum (1 Viewer)

Platt_The_Donkey

Had enough of the smart arsed, back slapping, know it alls, so here I am to stay. That is all.

Platt_The_Donkey

GMK? Just a bunch of mates backing each other up all the time. Arse licking suck ups over there mate.

couldn't agree with you more. Also the thread titles keep on getting changed, they have more admin staff than posters.

CCFC123

dont agree with one of there mates over there and you get slaughtered! GMK's almost finished these days anyway.

Tonylinc

Always said that I would continue to post on both boards but have not been on GMK for months. Sorry Smiles, but your site is now a very poor second!

Darth Robins

I found an exclusive behind the scenes picture of the GMK server on a matchday!

i3ficYWtplt1k.gif

Nonleagueherewecome

Oddly entrancing...after about 2 minutes of staring at it I got the giggles really badly :D

steveo1987

Not quite dead yet.it still has it's moments,you can't beat the crap that the trolls porky and citizens spout,good luck platt although you shouldn't let it get to you,keep posting on both,I use west terrace,GMK and sbt,variety is the spice of life.

ccfcway

They continue to look for loan posters and are commited to funding the site until at least the end of the season. The posters on there should have the quality to challenge at the top ofthe ccfc forum league and they look toward to owning half of the server in the coming months

Otis

Always found Lord to be a very good poster myself.

Have you been boning his wife perhaps? :D

kdrinkell

GMK used to be the best,saw Smiles and should of asked what happened to it...bit sad as it was the dogs

lordsummerisle

So he was screwing the club and Lord's missus at the same time?:eek:

I said he could have her nothing, but he insisted I had to pay him to take her off my hands as there was no other interest.

Borrowed £10 off him to close the deal, but the £300,000 interest payments are killing me to be honest.

If only I'd known that he'd been trying it on with women from Man City, Aston Villa and Southampton before and getting rejected, I might have held out for a better offer.

Feel sorry for the missus to be honest, he just abused her, she looks totally drained, and even after he was finished with her, doesn't look likely to get back onto her feet anytime soon.

He was treating her well until his boss stopped paying him. Then their marriage fell apart and she was left with nothing but self-harm.

Sky Blue Sheepy

I said he could have her nothing, but he insisted I had to pay him to take her off my hands as there was no other interest.

Borrowed £10 off him to close the deal, but the £300,000 interest payments are killing me to be honest.

If only I'd known that he'd been trying it on with women from Man City, Aston Villa and Southampton before and getting rejected, I might have held out for a better offer.

Feel sorry for the missus to be honest, he just abused her, she looks totally drained, and even after he was finished with her, doesn't look likely to get back onto her feet anytime soon.
:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:
I can only applaud that.

lordsummerisle

He was treating her well until his boss stopped paying him. Then their marriage fell apart and she was left with nothing but self-harm.

He was sharing her around with his feckless bosses too, he did employ a couple of people to look after her, but they couldn't do the job at all.

Eventually he even sold her onto his bosses for a huge profit to himself, whilst she just carried on into a downward spiral of depression, whilst he was laughing all the way to the Leeds(and Cardiff).

Apparently there were people who were concerned about how she was being treated, but just sat on their hands and said nothing whilst the abuse was going on.

They said they'd go and get some help for her, but was just hot air, she's still left feeling degraded and worthless.

wingy

Sorry NLHWC but the two posts from lord ,above ,make him the god of metaphor for me,you second and ian holloway third.:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Otis

He was sharing her around with his feckless bosses too, he did employ a couple of people to look after her, but they couldn't do the job at all.

Eventually he even sold her onto his bosses for a huge profit to himself, whilst she just carried on into a downward spiral of depression, whilst he was laughing all the way to the Leeds(and Cardiff).

Apparently there were people who were concerned about how she was being treated, but just sat on their hands and said nothing whilst the abuse was going on.

They said they'd go and get some help for her, but was just hot air, she's still left feeling degraded and worthless.

Did he also promise her lots of additional jewellery for her collection, but all he in fact gave her was a tatty old ring pull off a Dr. Pepper can?

lordsummerisle

Did he also promise her lots of additional jewellery for her collection, but all he in fact gave her was a tatty old ring pull off a Dr. Pepper can?

He didn't want to spend money on a ring until actually married, said it was a waste of money to pay for a ring when not being uised.

Platt_The_Donkey

Not full of smart arsed, know it alls at all.

Though may seem that way if you're a stupid arsed, know feck all, flouncer of course.

And you are one of the prime culprits, you stick lord in front of your name because you think you're better than everyone else. I am highly educated and have been following Coventry for 30 years, but I don't think I'm better than everyone else.

This twonk, Tommy Atkins, Hibbert, Porky etc etc. absolute cocks who were probably bullied at school.

Last edited:

Otis

Ohh dear. :facepalm:

I had to laugh when you said about putting "Lord" in front of his name.

:D

In fact, i can't stop.:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

You do realise Lord's favourite film is The Wicker Man don't you.

Last edited:

Otis

Summerisle (The Wicker Man)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Summerisle is a fictional island introduced in the 1973 British cult film The Wicker Man.
Summerisle should not be confused with the real-life Summer Isles situated off the coast of Scotland, which are frequently mistaken for the fictional island seen in The Wicker Man.[1]

1 The Wicker Man
2 2006 remake
3 Similar locations
3.1 Cowboys for Christ
3.2 Twilight of the Gods
4 References
[edit]The Wicker Man

Much of the island's history is provided within The Wicker Man, particularly by the character of Lord Summerisle (Christopher Lee) during a dialogue with the character of Sgt. Howie (Edward Woodward).[2]
According to the film, Summerisle lies off the western coast of Scotland, and once earned a pittance through fishing and sheep farming. In 1868, the (presumably) first Lord Summerisle came to the island, attracted by the volcanic soil and the warm gulf stream surrounding Summerisle, utilising it to grow certain types of fruits and vegetables. In doing so, Lord Summerisle attempted to win over the inhabitants by converting them from Christianity to "the old gods".

When the crops became successful, the inhabitants of Summerisle fully embraced paganism, and the Christian ministers were banished to the mainland. Summerisle continued to be fruitful and prosperous for several years, and the inhabitants continued to worship pagan deities, with particular emphasis on fertility rituals.
The principal events of the film describe the failure of Summerisle's crops, and how the inhabitants lure an outsider from the mainland under false pretences to be sacrificed to their gods in a giant Wicker Man, in the hope that the crops will prosper once again.[2]
No solid layout of the island is given in the film, although notable buildings featured in the film include The Green Man public house, a ruined churchyard, and a small library.
[edit]2006 remake

Users who are viewing this thread