THAT tackle! (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Just heard that the FA have not took this matter further with McManaman but has charged the Newcastle assistant manager for conduct!! Absolutely crazy!!!

kg82

They got the bit about charging Carver right - acted like a knob. But McManaman should've been given a suspension. The FA are absolute fools. My mate's a Newcastle fan and is seething... So I'm currently on the wind-up!

scroobiustom

I support the FA in this.

The right avenues for code of conduct were followed and now its in appeal.

Do not blame the FA for this, its the officials who have done wrong

sw88

Chief Commentator!
They said atleast one official seen the incident. Therefore I cannot believe that no card was issued!

Still believe there was no intent but players have been sent off for worse, rightly or wrongly.

Carver was out of order though! Was like a grown man picking on a young boy! And McManaman did look distressed when subbed. Surprised he wasnt subbed at HT after those scenes!

Covstu

I thnk the funny thing is that they didn't even ask the lino what he actually saw before making the decision, it was just an assumption that he seen it and that was it!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Fortunately it has been announced today that te player did not suffer a serious injury and will only be out for a couple of weeks

SkyBlue_Bear83

They said atleast one official seen the incident. Therefore I cannot believe that no card was issued!

Still believe there was no intent but players have been sent off for worse, rightly or wrongly.

Carver was out of order though! Was like a grown man picking on a young boy! And McManaman did look distressed when subbed. Surprised he wasnt subbed at HT after those scenes!

I know right, I hate it when the lynch mob come out after every tackle and say oh he should be banned for 8 months an stuff. Yea it was a bad challenge and a red card but tackles an injuries are part of the game and risks. Also I think it is important to mention that the ball was bouncing off the floor at the time so it was there to be won, he was making his full league debut i believe and was just over enthusiastic to do well for the team, it's not like some challenges you see where the ball is on the deck and the challenge is nowhere near the ball

Then again if it was a Manchester United player you would be calling for his immediate execution ;) I joke, I joke

Covstu

I know right, I hate it when the lynch mob come out after every tackle and say oh he should be banned for 8 months an stuff. Yea it was a bad challenge and a red card but tackles an injuries are part of the game and risks. Also I think it is important to mention that the ball was bouncing off the floor at the time so it was there to be won, he was making his full league debut i believe and was just over enthusiastic to do well for the team, it's not like some challenges you see where the ball is on the deck and the challenge is nowhere near the ball

Then again if it was a Manchester United player you would be calling for his immediate execution ;) I joke, I joke

joking aside it may have been different story if it was van persie or rooney or someone!! Just glad the lad the okay.

Users who are viewing this thread