The 8 buyers (1 Viewer)

hitmanhearns

The reason there is 8 potential buyers of LTD is simply because if u own ltd then SISU(holdings) MUST do business with you to be able to run the club and play in the FL-which means you buy ltd for the sum owned to acl 650000 and the administrators fee.....and then you go to SISU and ask them how much they are prepared to pay for the golden share or they will loose all of the 70 million they invested since the club cannot operate in the league without it (which will be contested in court by sisu).

PH4´s bid obviously has a longterm strategy but some bidders would probably cooperate with SISU (if their bid is succesful) and make alot of money out of it. The administrator would probably favour a bid that is willing to reunite ltd and holdings, atleast if you read his statement today.

Flying Fokker

Perhaps the debt will be significantly lower if a CVA is agreed. The Negotiating will be between Holdings so that SISU go away. How much of this deal will be undisclosed?

@richh87

I'm confused about how this could pan out. The way I see it, if someone buys CCFC ltd, then they have the right to play football in League 1, but no players or staff.

There'll surely be a ruling to say that the players' and staffs' contracts are taken on by Ltd, as I doubt the football league would let all those players go jobless; but I bet SISU would try to get big fees for the players.

...or would they become free agents?...

torchomatic

We can live without players in the short term surely? Just do a Bobby Gould and get loads of non-leaguers. SISU would be gone and we'd still be at the Ricoh.

Sky Blues

I'm confused about how this could pan out. The way I see it, if someone buys CCFC ltd, then they have the right to play football in League 1, but no players or staff.

There'll surely be a ruling to say that the players' and staffs' contracts are taken on by Ltd, as I doubt the football league would let all those players go jobless; but I bet SISU would try to get big fees for the players.

...or would they become free agents?...

If any of those players originally signed for Ltd, could it depend on whether those players contracts were transferred legally? Did Holdings pay proper monetary consideration to Ltd for those players that had a value?

SkyblueBazza

If any of those players originally signed for Ltd, could it depend on whether those players contracts were transferred legally? Did Holdings pay proper monetary consideration to Ltd for those players that had a value?

When did the "transfers" take place...we have & had embargo's on transfers. The current one might mean the FL can dictate who they are allowed to transfer the players to - again that "goodwill" thing between Holdings & a new CCFC Ltd would be required. Every way they turn it seems SISU will have to stake a huge amount in court costs to challenge things if any bid other than theirs is accepted. Their own tangled web might yet lead to their own downfall.

Sky Blues

When did the "transfers" take place...we have & had embargo's on transfers. The current one might mean the FL can dictate who they are allowed to transfer the players to - again that "goodwill" thing between Holdings & a new CCFC Ltd would be required. Every way they turn it seems SISU will have to stake a huge amount in court costs to challenge things if any bid other than theirs is accepted. Their own tangled web might yet lead to their own downfall.

Yep. Wonder what they will do if they find themselves pitted against someone more litigious than themselves?

hamil99

Facebook User
Surly the players could quit holdings and sign for ltd, without repercussions from the football league as holdings isn't in the football league.

blend

Apparently the other 7 buyers are sisu plc, sisu ltd, sisu (not), sisu control, sisu co-op, sisu plc (different to the other one) & why dont sisu switch off the television set and do something more interesting instead. All completely different companies owned by the same owners who owe each other vast sums of money in their own deluded imaginations. Obviously English Law also recognises them as completely separate and able to do what the fook they like.

There is one party that is very quiet in this saga and that is the PFA. Surely if a whole squad of players is liable to become redundant they should be having a lot to say, or have they been told more than we have?

wingy

There is one party that is very quiet in this saga and that is the PFA. Surely if a whole squad of players is liable to become redundant they should be having a lot to say, or have they been told more than we have?

There were rumours i heard a few weeks back that suggested they had been involved,over youth players though.

Users who are viewing this thread