The BEST scenerio (1 Viewer)

japandy

We play at the Ricoh rent free. We bring in 7 or 8 new players, get promoted and SISU sell us making a few quid. They have lost too much to ever get back everything, thanks to RR.

shy_tall_knight

That is not the best scenario it is preferable to what they pal to do i.e. play outside Coventry with a poor squad and risk another relegation and the potential demise of our once great club.

The best is SISU leave and we have significant investment (FFP is a smokescreen to justify underinvestment).

mark82

I would have thought that the best scenario would be that Carlos Slim and Bill Gates formed a consortium and took us over, promising to spend their joint fortune of $140 billion entirely on CCFC.

japandy

No. Most people on here were - OMG you now follow CCFC Fisher-King to Wallsall. - NOW one day later Walsall say they have no plan to let CCFC play at their ground so now many on here look like stupid kids.

Why throw your dummies out of the pram if you know there is no one to pick it up?

mark82

No. Most people on here were - OMG you now follow CCFC Fisher-King to Wallsall. - NOW one day later Walsall say they have no plan to let CCFC play at their ground so now many on here look like stupid kids.

Why throw your dummies out of the pram if you know there is no one to pick it up?

Am I reading that wrong or does it not make much sense?

S

skyblue2k

You sound like the Sisu marketing department, seeing as you started in March saying you were a friend of a friend of Joy's and that she had put £43 million in to the club!

covmark

You sound like the Sisu marketing department, seeing as you started in March saying you were a friend of a friend of Joy's and that she had put £43 million in to the club!
You sound like the one of the usual muppets accusing someone of being a sisu employee because they don't share your opinion, happens on nearly every thread and its boring!

Paxman II

Trouble is people will start to accept that there was no other scenario. I'm not happy with it but I'm glad we still have a football club to support.

Johnnythespider

Your all silly. He means Robert Rosario, the well known attacking foil for micky quinn

Last edited:

quinn1971

I like this game....do we have to arrange the words so they make sentences.?

Users who are viewing this thread