The Bidders (1 Viewer)

Godiva

I thought his first priority was to get cash back for the creditors.
Second priority keep it going as a business.

No, it's the other way around .... I believe! Is there a lawyer in the room who can confirm?

ajsccfc

There's a bizarre habit on here of people thinking that anything said at any point in the past somehow still applies as if said today.

J

Jack Griffin

There's a bizarre habit on here of people thinking that anything said at any point in the past somehow still applies as if said today.

LOL, I think you'll find that is a rather typical trait, and it is not as if Grendel hasn't used the past posts of others to justify his attempts at argument deconstruction.

ajsccfc

It was going mad a few weeks ago with posts from 2009 and stuff being dug up.

I'll admit to thinking in 2001 that Craig David would rule the charts for years, but I can categorically state I don't believe it now. I just hope it. Oh, how I hope it.

wingy

It is of no real use to drag up stuff from 2-3 years back ,there has been a seismic shift in affairs since then and a sticky on rules would be good about transferring posts from other forums ,Why?:confused::(

J

Jack Griffin

It was going mad a few weeks ago with posts from 2009 and stuff being dug up.

I'll admit to thinking in 2001 that Craig David would rule the charts for years, but I can categorically state I don't believe it now. I just hope it. Oh, how I hope it.

Who? 10 chars

Warwickhunt

Agree with you Don, would like Byng to put some names to his bid, who are these people? Or, is it a PR stunt?

I think you will find Byng has ben told he cannot disclose the people behind the bid! Does that sound familiar?

J

Jack Griffin

You WHAT? 2-step garage's golden boy of the early millennium, hit after hit after hit after- then a bit of a barren spell. One day he'll be back.

LOL, like I didn't know, I found his stuff utterly boring, but he is better than Marillion.

NorthernWisdom

You brought the inference to the site initially .

Nope, I was reading a thread just as I was told GMK was pro-hedge fund, and wondered where that had come from.

Also if we're cutting out quoting from other sites, we'd best not quote telegraph reports from yesterday either, just make this place nice and insular with no access to the outside world wide web.

Or is it just quoting evidence that serves one particular opinion that's allowed in the mind control?

Last edited:

wingy

Yes you did.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ashdown1
Who pray tell me made this statement on GMK, that dreadful bastion of hedge fund supporters !!
Just read one of the threads and didn't see much support of a hedge fund, although there's a poster called Voice of Reason who seems a massive supporter of them!

The quote or Shut up arose from this.

Users who are viewing this thread