The BIG if of - IF Hoffman and co. takeover. (1 Viewer)

Cov 4 Prem

A personal view/Small article​

The blue sky over the Ricoh is darkening every day, and becoming more and more depressive. Every fan is anxious and consistently checking for news of the imminent/inevitable that our club will be plunged into administration again. With the already stated facts, lack of investment and SISU taking whatever they possibly can to reduce their losses - regardless of the effects on the tens of thousands of people who have sky blue flowing through their blood. Once our saviors, now becoming the fans foe. Biggest enemy, and a burden from top to bottom.

Silently they seek the cash to recoup what they have lost through lack of planning and being thoughtless - Hiding behind the board and a certain tweeter on twatter. Destructive and delusional, they are ruining the club which many people love and cherish for yet are being driven away and some are turning their backs, reluctantly however requiring to because they can't take it.

The BIG if

IF however, the shining white knight can come on his horse followed by the cavalry which he has been rounding up since he left the club over the saga of attempting to sell or agreeing in principal to selling a promising youngster for a minimal fee - Who shares are views, believes in the sky blue shirt and accompanied crest that the team wears.

Two words that can be highlighted within the above paragraph, is promising youngster. However, making it plural. We have uprising stars, some oozing quality and potential.

Gael Bigirimana, Conor Thomas, Josh Ruffles, Jeffers and Cyrus Christie.

Just to mention a few - The big if again. IF the takeover happens, with the proposed investment to both stadium and team then perhaps the future is bright and the sky behind the dull and darkening clouds overshadowing our club is clear and yet again bright.

IT IS however, the BIG IF.

For now, we can offer our voices and support the players and team through thick and thin because if anyone deserves a "shining knight" it's us.

PUSB

cloughie

A perfect description of our owners, their attitude and tactics. I Will always be behind the team and remain quietly confident that the 'shining knight' is waiting in the wings biding his time.
Keep the faith PUSBs

fanta80

My personal view is i disagree with most of the sentiment in the original post. It mentions we could be plunged into administration 'again' yet we havent been in it as far as i recall. Also seems to object to SISU wanting their money back. If it was my money id certainly be wanting at least the majority of it back as without it the club wouldnt have been saved in the first place. Finally there is no offer on the table at the moment so there can hardly be a 'white knight' waiting to take over, especially one that cannot even process a formal offer correctly.

Cov 4 Prem

My personal view is i disagree with most of the sentiment in the original post. It mentions we could be plunged into administration 'again' yet we havent been in it as far as i recall. Also seems to object to SISU wanting their money back. If it was my money id certainly be wanting at least the majority of it back as without it the club wouldnt have been saved in the first place. Finally there is no offer on the table at the moment so there can hardly be a 'white knight' waiting to take over, especially one that cannot even process a formal offer correctly.

We have been into administration before have we not when SISU took over? Forgive me if I am wrong, I am 17 so the takeover day is a little bit shady and what surrounded was a bit hard to understand.

Finally, where you say "there is no offer on the table" and take the white knight out of context - I stated it is known as the big if. It isn't imminent or probable, it is an IF.

A big IF. So that word, is not concrete that there is "the white knight".

My assessment is a personal opinion with the flip side of a coin with a big IF with the surrounding rumours.

Cov 4 Prem

We have been into administration before have we not when SISU took over? Forgive me if I am wrong, I am 17 so the takeover day is a little bit shady and what surrounded was a bit hard to understand.

Finally, where you say "there is no offer on the table" and take the white knight out of context - I stated it is known as the big if. It isn't imminent or probable, it is an IF.

A big IF. So that word, is not concrete that there is "the white knight".

My assessment is a personal opinion with the flip side of a coin with a big IF with the surrounding rumours.

NARROWLY Avoided - I just checked up. My apologies - but it was the same/similar situation and bought similar feelings surrounding the club.

skybluesam66

we served notice of intent to go into admin - but didnt actually go into admin

Strangely, Plymouth were docked 10 points this season as soon as they served notice

Nonleagueherewecome

A few OP facts are sketchy, but I agree with most of the sentiments. And c'mon fanta80, we all know that 2 bids have been rejected and there will be another, then another if needed. SISU can hide it behind whatever spin they like, it just doesn't wash. To quote Hoffman, "Well at least it looks like SISU are at least prepared to listen to us now."

Cov 4 Prem

A few OP facts are sketchy, but I agree with most of the sentiments. And c'mon fanta80, we all know that 2 bids have been rejected and there will be another, then another if needed. SISU can hide it behind whatever spin they like, it just doesn't wash. To quote Hoffman, "Well at least it looks like SISU are at least prepared to listen to us now."

Well, for our clubs sake I hope so!

fanta80

The bids were rejected as they werent legitimate offers so technically nothing to reject. I personally think Hoffman has more hot air than SISU combined and his sketchy details about who and what this investment is made up of dont alter my opinion in the slightest. Im far from SISU's biggest fan but im not one to lap up everything the so-called white knight says.

Disorganised1

If the club can be saved by a whining shite then we're laughing. :D

hackneyfox

What are you doing on this forum? No friends in leicester

You're wrong there, we may not be friends but having gone through admin it's not something that we'd wish upon another team and its employees.

Yes just winding you lot up and it's obviously working :p

No , it's not working, so you can go back to your loft and look at your Martin O'neil memorabilia whilst eating a pack of crisps.

Users who are viewing this thread