The booing of Doyle (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Thick comments. If any other loan player is coming here they might as well not bother then.
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

David O'Day

Probably one the cretins booing him. We want players to give everything for the shirt but when his club decide to send him somewhere else we decide to treat him like he was nothing.
I wasn't at the game mate so bad luck.

Who's sub par alt account is this?

rob9872

Depends how he handles it. He'll need character to make it to the top. If it rattled him into a mistake it would've been worthwhile but most likely a good pro would fuel from it. He's on £20k p/w too so I doubt he's that fussed.

I also think that knowing Maresca from City and them being expected to win most games would be a good move for him and Man City. That said he's now grown an extra digit on each hand so fek him. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Grendel

Probably one the cretins booing him. We want players to give everything for the shirt but when his club decide to send him somewhere else we decide to treat him like he was nothing.

He can fuck off actually so can you as well for the most dumb thread of the day

Who cares if anyone booed him

cv3

I thought it was a bit sad too. But its hard to acknowledge last year's achievements when he's wearing a Leicester kit.
The "it could have been you" chants were premature and came back to bite us.

Evo1883

I thought it was a bit sad too. But its hard to acknowledge last year's achievements when he's wearing a Leicester kit.
The "it could have been you" chants were premature and came back to bite us.
Still could have been him though
Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

hackneyfox

Depends how he handles it. He'll need character to make it to the top. If it rattled him into a mistake it would've been worthwhile but most likely a good pro would fuel from it. He's on £20k p/w too so I doubt he's that fussed.

I also think that knowing Maresca from City and them being expected to win most games would be a good move for him and Man City. That said he's now grown an extra digit on each hand so fek him. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
We had to remove the webbing that he’d grown last season.

pusbccfc

All for it. It's one thing I like about our home support these days, it's much more partisan than before.

Better than clapping opposition players.

SkyBlueSam01

Nah fuck him we let him know how much we loved him when he was here and now we are entitled to let him know how we feel that he's 'made the step up' to the fox shaggers

Hope he has a great career but never against us

Greggs

Nah fuck him we let him know how much we loved him when he was here and now we are entitled to let him know how we feel that he's 'made the step up' to the fox shaggers

Hope he has a great career but never against us
you have to be nice to be a football fan nowadays, get out.

Users who are viewing this thread