The 'bungling' F.A. (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

I just can't get my head around what Trevor Brooking is quoted as saying. "In no hurry.......parachute someone in withing days of the euros starting.....whoever it is will be happy with the back room staff as it is.....we are and will be well organised"

This guy is delusional.

Has anyone reminded him that he has the peoples choice waiting in the wings ready and able? I can see it now...they will overlook the obvious choice that most everyone will be happy about and appoint some FA yes man yet again.

Donnie Brasco

I can't understand why they haven't approached 'arry and asked if he would do it p/t. during the Euro's? This wouldn't affect his work at Spurs and being the consumate professional he wouldn't let it, as he has recently proven with the court case that he (his dog) won.

Otis

I just can't get my head around what Trevor Brooking is quoted as saying. "In no hurry.......parachute someone in withing days of the euros starting.....whoever it is will be happy with the back room staff as it is.....we are and will be well organised"

This guy is delusional.

Has anyone reminded him that he has the peoples choice waiting in the wings ready and able? I can see it now...they will overlook the obvious choice that most everyone will be happy about and appoint some FA yes man yet again.

The peoples' choice is waiting in the wings, but he has to save us from relegation first.

Marty

I just couldn't stand that saggy faced retard twitching on the touchline all game. Give Stewart Pearce the job, a clueless yes man, maybe we'll get lucky and watch the marvelous David James up front again. :facepalm:

kdrinkell

I just couldn't stand that saggy faced retard twitching on the touchline all game. Give Stewart Pearce the job, a clueless yes man, maybe we'll get lucky and watch the marvelous David James up front again. :facepalm:

Psycho name fail tut tut

English FA will make a decision when they can be bothered,they are a bunch of clowns

Users who are viewing this thread