The CBS (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Getting ready for concert season but why are seats being removed from Singers?

Perfect opportunity to sort safe standing.

andy86

It’s just to create access for the people with standing tickets on the pitch. They do it for every gig up there.
They’ll be put back

David O'Day

It’s just to create access for the people with standing tickets on the pitch. They do it for every gig up there.
They’ll be put back
I think the point was not that they are taking the seats out for safe standing but it would be a good time to do it they were.

hill83

Who’s twisted your tits about seats and blocks that don’t sing the last few days. Relax mate.

pusbccfc

They’ll be put back

Do they? Those blocks are behind the stage?

1684263220197.png

Cannot work out if they have removed them here or just netted them?

Gynnsthetonic

They take about 10 rows of seats out at the front of the south stand, I think it allows the stage to fit further back

Boosh

Can’t wait, Harry gonna show Hamer what actual talent looks like. He probs takes a better set piece too

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Boosh

Thoughts on Wet leg @Boosh

Bit strange but I’m looking forward to seeing them. I like a couple of their songs so will probably have a few beers watching them rather than staying in the pub.

What’s the craic with the anecdote does anyone know? Can you get in from both inside and outside the ground and will it be open?

Nuskyblue

Bit strange but I’m looking forward to seeing them. I like a couple of their songs so will probably have a few beers watching them rather than staying in the pub.

What’s the craic with the anecdote does anyone know? Can you get in from both inside and outside the ground and will it be open?
Wet leg tunes have proper ear worms, they're super catchy

pusbccfc

Just read this from Hull. Their fans have asked for safe standing:

"Safe standing has been explored but is very expensive and would cost an es/mated £300-
350,000. If safe standing were introduced in home areas, it would be required in the away
end. The Safety Advisory Group monitor clubs with issues of persistent standing in seated
areas but we are not one of the worst offenders. Expects safe standing will become a legal
requirement in two to three years. One disadvantage is the seat is locked in an upright
posi/on and cannot be used at any /me. It is mainly fans in the North Stand who stand but
no injuries have come from standing."

Interesting that they think it will become a requirement and that you need to offer it in the away end if they have it in the home end.

bigfatronssba

Just read this from Hull. Their fans have asked for safe standing:

"Safe standing has been explored but is very expensive and would cost an es/mated £300-
350,000. If safe standing were introduced in home areas, it would be required in the away
end. The Safety Advisory Group monitor clubs with issues of persistent standing in seated
areas but we are not one of the worst offenders. Expects safe standing will become a legal
requirement in two to three years. One disadvantage is the seat is locked in an upright
posi/on and cannot be used at any /me. It is mainly fans in the North Stand who stand but
no injuries have come from standing."

Interesting that they think it will become a requirement and that you need to offer it in the away end if they have it in the home end.

That would mean singers corner moving.

Due to line of sight issues it would be difficult to make the corners standing

Sky Blue Pete

At the last supporters forum they talked about where it would be and it’s at the back of singers corner
Would make no difference to capacity.
Decision not yet made on whether to do it at that point

pusbccfc

They have safe standing in corners at other grounds like Cardiff. Tottenham are another who have safe standing in their corners. 1685536395341.png

Also, gigs at the stadium close off Block 15-2 so having standing areas there wouldn't disrupt those events.

Users who are viewing this thread