The Cheltenham thread 2016 (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

Websites i follow regularly had 8/1 winner 4/1 winner 10/1 EW winner 5/2 winner 4/6 winner and 1/4 winner yesterday.

Today I would say -

NAP - 13.30- Yanworth 6/4 - 100 % strike rate for jockey on board when riding for King at Cheltenham, less exposed and plenty more to come.

2.10 - More of that 7/4- Unbeaten course record on the line but travelling beautifully lately. - Seeyouatmidnight 12/1 EW

2.50 - Big field - TO PLACE Market only - paying 5 places most places - ROCK THE KASBAH - 12/1 and POLITOLOGUE 10/1 ( sorry for the bold letters)

3.30 - UDS - 5/6 to win.

4.10 - Josies Orders - 11/4 win - BALTHAZAR KING 11/2 - Place.

4.50 -- Jaleo - Strong traveller - 12/1 - TO PLACE MARKET

17.30 - AUGUSTA KATE - 8/1 TO PLACE - Top yard top trainer.

Hard day today - Good luck all.

Johnnythespider

Had Yorkhill and yarnworth in a forecast :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Sprinter Sacre does the business. Don't say I didn't tell you!

Thanks had £3 ew (last of the big spenders).

Just need Balthazar King to get placed to get a treble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Johnnythespider

Yes sprinter sacre !!! Also on Balthazar king in the 4:10

LB87ccfc

Any Curreny wins tipped at 12/1 on one the sites I use ( thewinnersenclosure on twitter), I just didnt think it would have the pace to go with it.

skybluesam66

one way to bet on big meetings (as long as going is ok) - and it works fairly well is to always bet on the top weight.
Handicappers only need to be wrong, and you have an advantage straight off

2 winners yesterday, 2 so far today -all at good prices

SBAndy

Finishing the day £220 up, and £320 up for the festival. Sprinter and Any Currency delivering for me.

LB87ccfc

Finishing the day £220 up, and £320 up for the festival. Sprinter and Any Currency delivering for me.

Good going, Annoyed I never backed Any Currency saw him tipped and just couldnt risk.

Website the winners enclosure twitter lands another 1-2 finish DIEGO DU CHARMIL, tipped at first Romain De Senam tipped at 2nd - they are killing it, and I missed that one.

SBAndy

Tomorrow I'm looking at:

1:30 Bristol De Mai
2:50 Vautour
3:30 Thistlecrack

Probably have £25 on the first, then a £50 double on the last 2. Not a great day of racing if I'm honest.

I'm then off to the racecourse on Friday, equipped with plenty of beer money with the way things are going.

LB87ccfc

Garde le victorie 4/1
14.10 -

14.10 - cup final or missed approach ew at 10/1 each
14.50 Vatour Win 4/5
15.30 thistle crack NAP 6/4. win Cole harden ew 13/2
16.10 johns spirit 6/1 and stiletto 9/1ew
16.50 limini 4/5 win chocca wooka ew 14/1
17.30 doctor harper win 5/1 causes for causes 13/2 ew. Upswing ew. 9/1

Sky_Blue_Daz

My cousin sadly died in September his name was John
Bit tenuous but I'm gonna have a few bob on johns spirit

Johnnythespider

My cousin sadly died in September his name was John
Bit tenuous but I'm gonna have a few bob on johns spirit
I was at the Cheltenham November meet a couple of years ago, we had just been told that my brother in law also named John, and who 2 years before that was diagnosed with terminal cancer was a miracle as his tumour had completely vanished on his scan. He is still cancer free. John's spirit ran and won that day and guess who didn't back it !!

Johnnythespider

Finding it difficult to pick today have had a punt on bloody Mary and John's spirit. Anybody got any ideas?

LB87ccfc

Finding it difficult to pick today have had a punt on bloody Mary and John's spirit. Anybody got any ideas?

I posted aload of tips last night mate from very imformative tipping sites I have used for years making a extra montlhy income off.

skybluejelly

Well the tip we had for the arkle is running in the first today(outlander), so the money I got back is on it today at 5-1..

Johnnythespider

I posted aload of tips last night mate from very imformative tipping sites I have used for years making a extra montlhy income off.
Yeah sorry mate saw them after posting. Cheers

LB87ccfc

Crying at the moment, couldnt get to my phone when saw money coming in for Black Hurcules... boo. Bristol De Mai 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread