the christmas 23 thread (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Post all christmas jokes clips and songs here

Cheer us all up a bit

shmmeee

Oh god. Silly sentimental season has arrived again.

Now Streaming Star Trek GIF by Paramount+

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was in town doing some Christmas shopping today and had a horrible experience

I bumped into my ex and the guy she was seeing behind my back
We were all housemates about 30 years me and the girl had been going out for about 18 months and I was about to propose Anyway one night when we were going out I’d got a call from my house mate Joe who had an accident at work , he got a shard of glass in his eye . The nurses had wrappped his eye in cotton gauze and he was allowed home as long as me or my girlfriend changed the gauze everyday

I done it for a week or so and she said she would do it one evening when I was at football
Anyhow they started seeing each other and have been together ever since

Still it gets me thinking if it hadn’t been for cotton eye Joe I’d of been married a long time ago .

😂😂

clint van damme

Was in town doing some Christmas shopping today and had a horrible experience

I bumped into my ex and the guy she was seeing behind my back
We were all housemates about 30 years me and the girl had been going out for about 18 months and I was about to propose Anyway one night when we were going out I’d got a call from my house mate Joe who had an accident at work , he got a shard of glass in his eye . The nurses had wrappped his eye in cotton gauze and he was allowed home as long as me or my girlfriend changed the gauze everyday

I done it for a week or so and she said she would do it one evening when I was at football
Anyhow they started seeing each other and have been together ever since

Still it gets me thinking if it hadn’t been for cotton eye Joe I’d of been married a long time ago .

😂😂

I've reported this post

Sky_Blue_Daz

How much does santa pay for parking his sleigh ?

He doesn’t it’s on the house

Sbarcher

Why are women's breast like a kids train set at Christmas?
Because they are meant for children but dads like to play with them.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Last year I got a sweater for Christmas this year I’m hoping for a squirter

Sky_Blue_Daz

What does Beyoncé have for Christmas dinner

Twerkey

Sky_Blue_Daz

Breaking news from santa's toy shop

Production of presents have slowed down due to an outbreak of Tinselitis amongst the elves

Sky_Blue_Daz

Don’t know if anyone else seen the tractor parade on Saturday night round Redford and keresley , it was brilliant

JAM See

My fifth favourite Christmas song.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Christmas is in doubt as Chris Rea's car has failed its MOT

Sky_Blue_Daz

Terrible scenes outside me mum and dads earlier a deliveroo lad came off his scooter
I went out running past all the bystanders saying let me through let me through let me get to him . But it was too late I couldn’t do anything a bus drove over me pizza

Users who are viewing this thread