The Club Shop (3 Viewers)

Offhegoes

Been waiting for the Brown Retro Top. Hopefully the next one.

SkyBlueSoul

Just had it delivered, absolutely love it. Really good quality and I like that the badge and sponsors are felt.

Also a nice touch that the delivery guy saw the parcel label and asked if I was actually a Cov fan, then said he hopes we go all the way. No idea if he means the cup or the league but I'll take it.

AOM

Just had it delivered, absolutely love it. Really good quality and I like that the badge and sponsors are felt.

Also a nice touch that the delivery guy saw the parcel label and asked if I was actually a Cov fan, then said he hopes we go all the way. No idea if he means the cup or the league but I'll take it.

Should have asked which he'd prefer if he had to choose

Tommo1993

Bet the sleeves on that quarter zip jacket are still like wizard sleeves, for those of us whose wrists go all the way up to our shoulders.

baldy

Sure he wasn't just on about you two & nothing to do with football at all?

pusbccfc

Surely they'll keep restocking in they are popular? It's not like a current shirt which would be taken from shelves each season. If they continue ordering the shirts, they'll get sold eventually.

Ccfcisparks

Surely they'll keep restocking in they are popular? It's not like a current shirt which would be taken from shelves each season. If they continue ordering the shirts, they'll get sold eventually.
It would make a load of sense too. The shirt quality is really good too. Really impressed with the club for getting this made.

Sick Boy

Perhaps carrying a little 'holiday weight' 🤣

The Admiral retro one is same size & that's quite roomy though. Always think the Hummel stuff is all over the place with sizing.
Yeah I agree, I’m a large in most of the shirts but the one before last season’s was a fair big bigger.

The L Pony retro kit was more like an XXL.

Customs charges and costs of around €50-70 to return means it’s a game of risk for me these days.

Mucca Mad Boys

Is there any news on restocking if the FA Cup and Pony retro replica remakes?

I’m after both home jerseys.

Alkhen

Grown men buying and wearing replica tops never ceases to amaze me
I don't actually recall you being excited or even remotely positive about anything Coventry related. You seem to hate the players, moan when people make up songs, now you have a problem with people putting money into the club by buying mech. You never cease to amaze me

Users who are viewing this thread