The Coventry City Hit List (1 Viewer)

wingy

Another much maligned player subject to the CCFC "Knockers Club" which often affected his confidence but to me he was a good servant to this club over many years.

A sweet left peg that delivered more than a useful quantity of crosses and bags of fitness to enable his forays up the wing and scuttles back down.

A good player, a nice guy and a credit to CCFC and the game in general - well played Marcus.

When you put it like that ,all he did was contribute ,he cost this club nothing ,at any time he represented us .

Nonleagueherewecome

Marcus Hall not that good ?? Well he had a near 12 year career mostly in the countrys highest league against the best players, probably financially secure and still a young man. His late dad, Erroll brought him up the right way and he is a top fella, good luck to him.

He didn't play many Premiership games at all, most of his career was in The Championship. I never booed him and liked him as a youngster but he never established himself as a first choice player until we were a bottom half Championship club and there was no other LB in the squad. His limitations became all the more clear once we signed Fox. I'm always amazed that he gets such praise, essentially just for being from Coventry, when McSheffrey is so loathed.

ryb1983ccfc

<p>
Totally agree with all of that. There are plenty of good players and top fellas and that is great. It doesn't really mean they are legends though. Had he reached the potential he showed when he was younger then maybe, but unfortunately, he didn't. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Fondly remembered.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
his bro shud have been a pro that boy has skills! And very true Errol was a legend

stupot07

He didn't play many Premiership games at all, most of his career was in The Championship. I never booed him and liked him as a youngster but he never established himself as a first choice player until we were a bottom half Championship club and there was no other LB in the squad. His limitations became all the more clear once we signed Fox. I'm always amazed that he gets such praise, essentially just for being from Coventry, when McSheffrey is so loathed.

He made 102 PL appearances in his first spell with us....not too bad considering his limitations

Users who are viewing this thread