The Edje.... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Just noticed on twitter the Edje is asking if anyone knows a good surveyor in Coventry? Could he be coming back?

Grendel

Coventry United? Might get a place on their bench?

vow

Wasn't he part of the Bomb Squad under Presley?

ccfc92

Currently dating/engaged to Oggy's daughter IIRC.

Fits the robust CB role, but without Reda's injury record.

But could just be looking to buy a place with Oggy's daughter?

chiefdave

Might be worth a look then. Unless he's improved a fair bit I wouldn't have him first choice but I wouldn't be against TM bringing him in to pre-season training to take a look.

Grendel

He's rubbish.

skyblue1991

The Edge wasn't good enough three years ago when we were worse than what we are now. Why would he be good enough now?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

ccfctommy

He wasn't by no means terrible, but was very clumsy at times and could be inconsistant.
No, for me.

Grendel

He's dreadful. Another Sky Blue Flid classic.

It's a joke. The guy was bombed out at Bury is playing in some pub league and now we should resign him.

It must be a joke suggestion surely.

Astute

Aston Villa were playing in the same league as Leicester, Arsenal and Spurs. Doesn't mean a thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
One season Leicester were playing against Manchester United, Chelsea and Spurs. They only just managed to stay up after a good run. The next season they won the title. Doesn't mean a thing ;)

Sky Blue Kid

Because some didn't like him their opinion turns to personal attacks.. Shame on you Rupert, I thought better of you than that comment!.... [Sick Boy.. Yeh! we've made giant strides forwards since he was "Bombed out" haven't we!]...[Nick.. Nothing to do with social media, I happen to like the way he plays football]...[SBWM. What Astute said]...[Grenduffy...Greek superleague a pub league? Whatever! Now you know why people take no notice of what you have to say]

Grendel

Greek super league - is that an Oxymoron?

Users who are viewing this thread